3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 21.11.19 03:53 am

Where normal music? (Need for Speed (2015))

Where normal music? What is this nigger rap? What is this shit? Where rock, normal nigger rap? I have the feeling that the music for the gameplay trailer was bought from homeless people in metro for$ 60 sing this shit and sold the license to EA music.
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nicolas Andreev 21.11.19

Cool

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 21.11.19

Nicolas Andreev

s
saa0891 21.11.19

P
Pashtet7 21.11.19

nigger rap for you shit
nigger rap you odorasete

You're all clear!

x
xAndrewx 21.11.19

Where rock, normal
Where he always is.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 21.11.19

Pashtet7
I mean, in Need for Speed (2015) - nigga rap shit, but in GTA V, for example, normal rap.

P
Pashtet7 21.11.19

Yin-Ro-Gan Well, how would the tracklist is still present. You according to what judge? The music from the trailer? It's not even funny

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 21.11.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
Nigger don't like rap, but nigger rap in GTA 5 like...you are a strange hater, I want to say

z
zhekazloy 21.11.19

to judge the list of tracks on a single song from the trayler....
EA with the selection of music like never screwed up - not only exclusive write your tracks.
Well, the most memorable tracklist in games saints row 3-4

just

P
Pro100 Endryu 21.11.19

Going to play - turn off the sound in the game)

m
mister pravda 21.11.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
calm down ))play without sound )

c
chitdenil 21.11.19

I thing the music from underground 2 and get low Li Jon

-
-SlashuuR- 21.11.19

I think the track is gorgeous. And Lil Jon should leave in 2003, to repeat twice the same melody in the series will be silly.

i
igor2013 21.11.19

NFS MW 2005 good soundtracks after it already became hateful.Such an impression that today the lack of normal musla. If nfs mw 2005 liked every track then you could scrape together a couple of three in preload.

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 21.11.19

lyaga11
If you are not able to customize the controls it's in the candor of your hands, not in the quality of the game

I
Igor Ostapenko 21.11.19

Your Hair is Beautiful
The soundtrack, which I would recommend to everyone (to many arcade racing suits, especially for NFS).
Shaking my collection of rap VA - TOP Non-Stop: Hip-Hop 1995-2015 (2015) - it is available on nnmclub-to. Add all tracks of the Prodigy. Plus add all tracks artist Will Smith. On request I can add my collection of Eminem - Best of Eminem (2017) (Eminem if you like). More preferably the albums Kevin Gates, Kendrick Lamar, Hook, Snoop Dogg, Brothers Smile, my mouth guard, Sand people, Method Man, Bomfunk MC's, The Chemical Brothers, Ludacris. Mix them (or put the option in the player shuffle\scatter). Ready. Gas in the floor!