3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan RAVILIEVICH 21.10.22 11:21 am

And it's all!? (Scorn)

I just finished the game, I’ve been waiting since the announcement, they just made a ******** ending, it’s not at all clear what the game is about, the visual is gorgeous no doubt visual 10 10 atmosphere 10 10 sounds 10 10 but *** what happened to the ending in at the end it’s *******, it didn’t even pissed off 8 years of creating the game and that in the end go to **** the players, as they say, 8 years of texture drawing ... I also donated about 10 k for the donatil fees, and this is me the only one paid 1k on steam and that we got an incomprehensible ***** the developers of the fantasy did not have enough to finish the game
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manhunt1908 21.10.22

High expectations, right?

N
Navy 21.10.22

R
Ruslan RAVILIEVICH 21.10.22

Manhunt1908
yes not overpriced the plot is not finished just a stump

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 21.10.22

Before leaving, they said 6 hours of passage. I didn't even want to buy.

M
Mr_Dude090 21.10.22

Ruslan RAVILIEVICH
Ruslan RAVILIEVICH wrote:
I donated about 10k to the fundraiser, and I alone paid 1k in the incentive and that we received an incomprehensible hu ***
Ruslan RAVILIEVICH, condolences to you about buying this miracle-yuda.

B
BDmitriy 21.10.22

Mr_Dude090
Mr_Dude090
Mr_Dude090
Mr_Dude090
Mr_Dude090
Mr_Dude090
Mr_Dude090
Yes

d
dos unit 21.10.22

the game is awesome. the visual part is a masterpiece. locations are almost never repeated, there are moments, but for such detail - it's dust) for 5+ environment) as a start for an independent studio - that's it. you look and blockbusters navayut. hammers. I only played the trial version. but to support such developers - I would buy. especially Serbs, brothers))

d
dos unit 21.10.22

Ruslan RAVILIEVICH
and no one promised an epic. This is an ambitious start up project. successful. showed their potential. millions will start rowing right now)) the Poles will suck in the face of RED and the president of Duda. and you are a goof, in fact, once you donated hard-earned money to this shit))) by chance, did you not invest in starsitizen or mmm? ))

P
Palych Rokov 21.10.22

I just launched it, walked there for 5 minutes and didn’t understand what the plot was about at all, the game is just nonsense of a drug addict in comatose

D
DEDGAMER 21.10.22

Palych Rokov
The same

G
Gordon brumon 21.10.22

yes, the developers really should have invested in making the lore of the game more understandable. The devil in the details turned out as for me, weak

R
Roge Votel 21.10.22

"I don't understand, the game is atstoy!"
That's how I see commentators here

d
digital kid 21.10.22

Gone, awesome. The whole game is fucked up, and that's exactly what they did with the ending.
SpoilerWhen, on the last steps before the completion of the ritual, a pissing cockroach prevents the hero from being reborn at all 2 steps from the goal. Cool! It's like Shepard in the 3rd part would have died of diarrhea before the final battle.
Gordon brumon
So the whole point was to make the universe as unusual and incomprehensible as possible, and not chew "in a galaxy far, far away."

23hudo 21.10.22

I also found the game too poor in terms of plot and gameplay for 8 years of development. Like it or not, creativity sometimes still needs to be produced by people who know the industry more.

B
BEELINEUA 21.10.22

digitalkid wrote:
So the whole point was to make the universe as unusual and incomprehensible as possible, and not to chew
. Or maybe just not enough brains to complete it?

m
martin32 21.10.22

Ruslan RAVILIEVICH
The plot is not finished?! It doesn't exist at all. I did not hope that the game would start, but I did not expect such a setup at all. They put a bare idea on the market and nothing more.