3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serfly 21.10.22 11:21 am

RX6500XT Sapphire Pulse Do I need to spin the cooler in Afterburner?

Good day. I've been using AMD RX6500XT 4G Sapphire Pulse for 4 months, the card is quiet and cold. The cooler turns on at 49-50*C, many games run at fan stop. Yesterday I sat down to play Scorn, at 60 * C the valve spun up to 62%, in short, it became very noisy to play. I turned on Afterburner, climbed (for the first time) into the cooler settings, lowered everything to the maximum, the card began to warm up to 75 * C, the bag was 50% and still it was very noisy. I turned off the cooler settings, with Afterburner turned on, let the card cool down, launched some other game, at 42-44 * C the valve turns 25-30%. Before the first use of Afterburner up to 49 * C, there was a complete Fanstop. So I scratch my turnips, do I need msi afterburner for this card? I agree that any indicators are visual, it is very convenient, but is it necessary to go into the cooler settings? I repeat, now the map BEGAN TO BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY! Is it possible to restore it to factory settings? And one more thing, to the question of the noise of the card during games, I understand that this is very subjective, BUT as experienced gamers endure constant noise, even h / o headphones put a lot of pressure on the brain. I think about it all the time.
1 Comments
Sort by:
B
Botponevole 29.10.22

The cooler settings can be changed in the adrenaline itself, afterburner is not needed