3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michael Dimant 21.10.22 11:21 am

What's better ? Football Manager or Fifa Manager (Football Manager 2012)

Who played tell me!
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daffy28Duck 21.10.22

Yes, in fact, for an amateur, it's like FIFA and a dog) If you take in terms of purely football and coaching, then Football Manager is a cut above ..
And FIFA is a poop in a beautiful wrapper with a lot of functions that are basically unnecessary and a bunch of bugs)) My advice play both games and make your own choice))

M
Mister_Iks 21.10.22

football is better

I
ILDAR51 21.10.22

For me, Football is better than Fifa manager, because there are more cartoons, pictures, etc. in FIFA. and football is more realistic, and true. here at the discretion of anyone. and both are good. Football is better in everything except 3D matches, in this fifa manager is superior to football manager. But since graphics are not very important for me personally, I choose Football manager.

PS I used to ask this question too, I played both games, I liked football more, so play both and decide for yourself

D
Daffy28Duck 21.10.22

Well, in fact, a 3D match in terms of game physics is better in Football Manager .. For me, in general, 2D is the best option, I've already got used to it for so many years))

T
TheLirrik 21.10.22

football has been and will be the best

S
Sedunbb 21.10.22

The question is not correct at all. It's like asking what is better - some kind of tuned five and a modern foreign car.
In FifaM, watching matches (and this is generally what they do in the game most of the time) is simply unrealistic. It freezes when, for example, a player goes 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper and suddenly passes back to his own half of the field. And there are a lot of such unreal things.

T
Tyler Miles 21.10.22

Football Manager is definitely more of a simulation.

d
dsdbk 21.10.22

If you love football then you will choose football manager 2012

k
kellandro 21.10.22

Dsdbk
Absolutely agree. Beautiful, fun, easy - this is FIFA Manager, but if you are really into football, interested in tactics, club development, then Football Manager is hundreds of times better. I consider myself one of the latter, which means I like FM more.

D
Dart archangel 21.10.22

Fifa is a fun arcade game, better in terms of pictures and the opportunity (though not very well implemented) to buy for your "hard-earned" club. In other elements, Football Manager is superior at times.

C
CIMAK 21.10.22

I liked Football Manager 2012 more

J
Jaris88 21.10.22

The question is not correct at all. It's like asking what is better - some kind of tuned five and a modern foreign car.

Absolutely what? I found what to put as an example xD

H
Hummer_ 21.10.22

Agree with the comments above, myself love Football Manager more! Everything is clear, hard and right in it. There is no choice of difficulty, only your mind and luck decide the outcome of the match! Here it is quite possible for a really weak team to defeat a strong one! (I remember the moment when I won Manchester United 2:0 with Southampton) But you can also lose from an outsider. Football is unpredictable. The game is unpredictable! Here is my choice!

x
xlodnokrovnii 21.10.22

http://www.igromania.ru/articles/168534/FIFA_Manager_12_vs_Football_Manager_2012.htm

So it is. Fifa manager is shit in a beautiful package. A bunch of unnecessary tables, from which the eyes blur. Football manager is an order of magnitude higher. Yes, the graphics are weaker there, but this is not a football simulator, but an economic one, you won’t play by yourself, like in FIFA or PES, so the graphics are not very important. So, play football manager :)

w
witch_kv 21.10.22

Good day! Started playing Championship Manager, but then switched to FIFAM. But she bored me a little because of her simplicity. Now they advised FOOTBALL Manager. What are the advantages of this game? How is the online mode implemented? Personally, I am repelled by graphics, a large amount of information that is boring to read. Only constructive answers please! Thank you in advance!

T
TroLOLo1996 21.10.22

witch_kv
Well, where does the graphics? this is a simulator
and so facilitated the work, in reality, the coaches have more problems)
so either here is a simulator or an arcade

b
blackmanvik 21.10.22

FIFA Manager 22 on new configs will be much better than this puppet Football Manager. :)))