3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 21.10.22 11:21 am

Game optimization (Scorn)

Game optimization discussion, if you know some secret or way to improve the game - share it.
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimon_Zorg 21.10.22

Judging by the first videos on YouTube, the game flies even on weak hardware.

A
Alexey Litvintsev 21.10.22

there are graphic bugs

s
slipnot6 21.10.22

Everything works perfectly on xbox sx. I'm practically back in the old days when they made polished games on release - launched, passed, and no bugs or problems at all.

A

Slipnot6
i5 12400 + 3060ti 16Gb RAM. Works perfectly, but after a while it crashes with a driver error (the drivers are all the latest)

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Aleksey Litvintsev
It's not the hardware that crashes, but the game! since she just came out, there will be a lot of stocks! need to wait for patches.

A

Kartonkratos
Well, all of a sudden it's just me))) No one else writes about it

b
brock samson 21.10.22

sound bass boosts to be treated with escape

S
Sleepy Bot 21.10.22

Alexey Litvintsev
If you don't know, the latest Nvidia drivers are buggy. Don't ask anything else, either roll back or install STUDIO DRIVER. Personally, I did the latter.

B
Braun Fuhrer 21.10.22

Even as it is strange 62 fepas no more no less when the vertical is on, although the monik is 75 hertz.

b
brock samson 21.10.22

Braun Fuhrer
there you can manually set the fps limit

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

No one is posting vids.

A
A1dus 21.10.22

3080TI + I9 10900k + 32G RAM, latest nvidia drivers.
Pirate, it's normal, there are no departures. Bass boosts the sound on the first call ESC fixes the problem, looks like a bug.
Doesn't save mouse settings and real sensitivity at zero, because of this, the mouse does not work when entering the game (only the camera).
passed in 3 hours so I went into the game only twice, there were no more bugs.

P
Palych Rokov 21.10.22

The game is optimized normally, the game itself is complete, there is no real plot at all, nothing is clear, neither what to do nor where to go. You play for some freak who wakes up xs where and doesn’t get a taste of what’s going on, some puzzles are over, at least there were tips on what to do in the game in general and what the point is. Shit is short full

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

Optimization is good, but the game is not for everyone:
Spoiler
I didn’t even need an SSD. I didn’t change the driver. Processor threads disabled

i
igorek_18 21.10.22

maybe someone in the know is it possible to run on gtx 770 (4gb)

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

igorek_18
You have 4GB of video memory. My game ate 7GB

K
Kostet09 21.10.22

igorek_18
Gtx 770 is more powerful than 1050ti, so you can run on it!

P
Palych Rokov 21.10.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Didn't even need an SSD.
An SSD does not affect fps at all, only the download speed at most. If there is not enough RAM, processor power or a weak video card, then no ssd will help, the maximum will even out the statistics of the minimum fps due to the fact that with a lack of RAM at initial boot, there may be a strong appeal to the paging file, if it is on ssd, then it will be better.
Kostet09 wrote:
Gtx 770 is more powerful than 1050ti,
since when is 770 better than 1050ti?? of course, both of them are miserable and irrelevant, but 1050ti will be a bit smarter, especially since the game starts in dx12 by default

P
Palych Rokov 21.10.22

As I said, the optimization in the game is quite good, especially considering that the game was made by a small studio and the game is based on UE4, which is prone to stutters and which you need to bother with in order to optimize well. I played only at the beginning, I didn’t get a taste of what to do there at all, so I don’t know how it is in open spaces and whether they are in the game at all

P
Palych Rokov 21.10.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I have no interest in this game, to put it on an SSD, even though it weighs some 13GB. It uses two cores from the CPU, I have a swap file of 2GB now. The computer for the first Witcher is set up
, yes, now in 2022 -m only to play The Witcher 1, which was released 15 years ago)) There are so many crazy new technological, relevant games that it’s even disgusting to look at the old trash