3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hooks in the trees 21.10.22 11:21 am

Tweaking ENGINESETTINGS (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

Dear friends and cheap enemies...

On a pirate
In C:UsersNAMEAppDataRoamingA Plague Tale Requiem there is a file ENGINESETTINGS. We open it with any text editor and see everything related to more detailed (than in the game menu) settings.
Well, we share who, what was able to achieve.

As we can see anti-aliasing in the game, alas, TAA -AntiAliasing TAA If you set it to OFF, then it will be like in RDR2 shimmering granularity of vegetation, hair and other things.
PreferD3D12 1 by default the game starts on the 12th directive, if you put 0 instead of 1 it will start on the 11th
In the settings {PostProcess >>> Sharpen 1 (sharpness) set as you like it, I'm fine 4
FilmGrain --- Vignette-- --LensFlare----of course disable by setting 0.
ColorGrading if set to 0, then the picture in the menu will become a full-fledged burgundy color, where it is faded, well, like sails, but there are no changes in the game itself.
In general, who wants to can dig deeper with the settings. And do not forget in the properties of the shortcut, after the changes, check the checkbox - read-only☑️reply complain8 Vvvvd October 18 at 15:07 #Hooks on trees
Thanks for the advice. Here is the value of Dirt responsible for the dirt on the screen or am I wrong? answer complain1 Gooks on trees October 18 at 15:11 #Vvvvd
It's the most. Yes, copy everything to google translator and that's it😉reply complain0 kitai1978October 19 at 00:03 # Soap is of course terrible in the game! Corrected a little with ReShade.... reply complain4 Mr_Dude090October 19 at 12:24 #Vvvvd wrote:
Is the Dirt value responsible for the dirt on the screen or am I wrong?
Vvvvd, this parameter is responsible for displaying the effect of dirt and blood on the screen.
Hooks on trees, you can also turn off DoF (Depth of Field). We go into "ENGINESETTINGS" and find the line "DoF" - change from 1 to 0. You can also force RTX to be turned on. In the "ENGINESETTINGS" itself, we are looking for the "Raytracing" parameter - we change it from 0 to 1. But it is possible that the game will freeze with this parameter. We need to wait for a patch for full RTX support from the developers. answer complain3 Hooks on the trees October 19 at 12:55 #Mr_Dude090
I've already tried everything - the game does not keep stable 60 frames with any shamanism. It becomes immediately clear why on consoles a lock of 30 frames is a stupid necessity.
He spat, put the game in 30 frames. But nothing in 30 frames is quite playable, there is no strong twitching. Even really better than with drawdowns without a lock. Usually it’s simply impossible to play on a PC at 30fps, but here it’s quite for yourself. By the way, in RDR2 on the 12th direct, the game also goes well at 30 frames, but it’s impossible to play at thirty frames on the volcano
. under what shamanism. It becomes immediately clear why on consoles a lock of 30 frames is a stupid necessity. Maybe when they optimize.
Hooks on the trees, yes, the developers went too far
with the game engine that even the latest generation of game consoles do not pull this game at 60 FPS, and there is nothing to say about the PC version, it's sad. I want to ask - what video card do you have? answer complain0 Hooks on the trees October 19 at 13:15 #Mr_Dude090
Yes, I have 1080ti msi lightning z, but the game has the same problems on your 3060. The game is stupidly under 60 frames properly optimized.reply complain0 Mr_Dude090October 19 at 13:32 #Gooks in the trees wrote:
By the way, in RDR2 on the 12th direct, the game also goes well at 30 frames, but on the volcano at thirty frames it’s impossible to play
Gooks in the trees, but in theory on Vulkan RDR2 should run smoothly with acceptable FPS. Have you tried setting the graphics settings to the Xbox One version?
Gookie in the Trees wrote:
Yes, I have a 1080ti msi lightning z, but the game has the same problems on newer videos.
Gooks in the trees, wow, even the top map of 2016 does not take this game out. This is really what the developers scored on optimization. But, here you will have to wait for a patch from the developers or modders, so that the game is patched up and FSR support is added for a comfortable FPS. answer complain0 Hooks on the trees October 19 at 13:46 #Sorry, I'm not playing yet, I haven't passed the 3rd chapter. Maybe someone else will help to answer complain1 Hooks in the trees on October 19 at 14:06 #Mr_Dude090
but in theory on Vulkan RDR2 should run smoothly with an acceptable FPS, -- yes, you know, well, there are problems there. Related already with firewood and cards below the 20th series. reply complain0 LeeonChikOctober 19 at 19:11 #Gooks on trees
So-so you have a guide! You didn't write anything on the road. Considering that you can lower the textures of shadows and water! Oh yeah, you don't even know that answer complain4 Hooks on trees October 19 at 21:04 #LeeonChik
reply complain1Log in to participate in the discussion.
0 Comments
Sort by: