3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIMaXiMuMII 21.10.22 11:21 am

Trouble finding Ashley on the Normandy! (Mass Effect 3)

Faced the following problem: I don't have Ashley on my ship (I saved her in the first part). She disappeared, after she got to the hospital, I then took her to the ship, but I could not find ((The map says that she is on the third floor on the observation bridge, BUT IT IS NOT THERE! Later, a message came that she wants to talk to me, ran around the weight of the ship, looked under every sofa, table, chair, etc., but did not find (((Who knows what kind of trouble this is ???

PS: I forgot to say that when I take her with me to the team, she behaves inappropriately! Either she constantly disappears during conversations, Shep talks to an empty place, or refuses to complete the task (at the very beginning of the game, where you need to help the turian general fix the communication tower, we still meet Garrus there, sent her to repair the tower, so the task was counted, and she ran with me and shot at the Husks! And then I couldn’t go back, because the gate didn’t open, I had to replay the mission again).
And most importantly, I received a message from Kayden!!! That he, they say, wants to meet with me in Normandy and talk!!! This despite the fact that in the first part he courageously died the death of the brave! In short, I'm confused, and I don't know what to do, who faced such a problem, please write down what to do, I really don't want to start everything from the beginning! What happens if I just don't talk to her?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atay Wolverine 21.10.22

Isn't she in the Citadel?

n
nirvana12 21.10.22

I don’t even know what to advise and it feels like an obvious bug, I never took her - she’s dumb and she doesn’t have special skills, I enroll her in the general strength of the troops)))) Once I played with her everything was normal, so after some kind of mission (in my opinion, after the death of the Legion) - this bastard got drunk like a pig, it’s good that at least it didn’t get ...)))))

G
Great Aladdin 21.10.22

at the very beginning of the game, where you need to help the turian general fix the communication tower.
She can't be there. She's in the hospital.

N
Nachtmorder 21.10.22

I had exactly the same problem, but I finally found it. This bastard seems to have swelled and passed out on the floor in the corner near the sofa on the right observation deck.