3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
douleurum 21.10.22 11:21 am

Kolda on the Russian battlenet (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022))

I registered an account for Lithuania, I pre-ordered a cold, but because of problems I had to change the region to the Russian Federation. Now the cold is gone, obviously, but there is a pre-order, as it were. Question: did I lose money or is there a chance that it will be like with an over?
21 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pistollero 25.10.22

I made myself a gift for RU account from my second Turkey account, when it was not yet known that the game would not be available in Russia. I paid through the card of a friend from Kazakhstan. As a result, I requested a refund, they returned back to the card of a friend after 3-5 days. With this money I bought the game already in Steam, which was already transferred to Kazakhstan a long time ago. True, the money was returned a little less than I paid for the Voult version on the Turk account, I had to add 600 rubles to buy the usual one on Steam)) These are such complex multi-way moves))

B
BornBad_Sol 25.10.22

G
Guilds 29.10.22

Pistollero
Russian plot???? In the game itself

k
kolinmah 29.10.22

Pistollero
That is, first you need to transfer your Steam account to Kazakhstan, and only then enter the activation key?

T
TopPCGamer 29.10.22

The game seems to be without protection, most likely folk versions will appear soon

M
MunchkiN 616 29.10.22

most likely the game will remain in the tm region in which the game was bought and in other regions the games are invisible.
I once installed a patch of exile or something like that. but I didn’t play it because it required registration and then it disappeared from the list of my games or I failed, but for some time it appeared to my baker in nightmares and he tried to install it and downloaded it and I don’t remember how I got rid of it.
Therefore, probably since the game is not for sale, it does not bring profit, it's easier, then it's easy to download a pirate if you want to. or transfer on time and in another country to pass and delete.

D
Draco Furry 29.10.22

TopPCGamer
Game with Online Binding.

D
Draco Furry 29.10.22

Pistollero
If the cost of the game is more than 10% cheaper than in the region you want to give as a gift, then you will not be able to buy it as a gift.

D
Draco Furry 29.10.22

douleurum
Due to the fact that he changed the region, the game became unavailable. To return it, you must return the region of purchase. And you can change the region only once every 3 months.

D
DEDGAMER 29.10.22

Dragon Furry
I made a new Kazakhstani account and replenished ~ 30,000 tenge through qiwi, although the game costs 27,000 tenge, due to commissions, it turns out that the game cost about 4k, well, 57.5 gigs to download more, but these are already trifles.

D
Draco Furry 29.10.22

DEDGAMER
Through WebMoney it would cost 3573 rubles. taking into account the commission of 4%
Qiwi has disadvantages. There, firstly, their Tenge rate, and secondly, when enrolling, Tenge is transferred to Dollars and then again to tenge at the Steam rate. Because of this, you lose some money.
WebMoney is different. There you pay WMZ (in fact, the same dollars), which you can buy quite profitably. And when enrolling, the exchange rate (with conversion in accordance with the Steam region) is almost the same as the official rate, so you have nothing to lose.

D
DEDGAMER 17.11.22

Dragon Furry
Well, maybe then I'll try out WebMoney on the next game, thank you.

d
demitri44 17.11.22

Question. If I donate a game to my Russian account in battle.net, will I be able to play? Or at least replenish your wallet through recharge cards (I'm talking about the FanPay service)? Has anyone gone through this?

D
Dragon Furry 17.11.22

demitri44 It is
impossible to give a game anywhere for the Russian Federation and Belarus. I don't know about replenishment. I did not use this service.

A
AnPei 17.11.22

demitri44
battle.no forget, steam kaz. overpayment of 16% through qiwi, in fact, and all the ways for sure at this point in time.

D
Dedmoroz44 17.11.22

DEDGAMER
Game not crashing? I did the same, I bought it by creating a Kazakhstani account. But the game keeps crashing with the message "You are disconnected from Steam"

A
Archangel73337 17.11.22

Buy on Steam'e through the Argentine region, it will be cheaper.
Standard - 2.800 RUB
Vault - 3.800 RUB

N
NeoXY 17.11.22

Archangel73337
And pay through qiwi?

D
DEDGAMER 17.11.22

DedMoroz44
C single player does not crash, there are crashes from multiplayer, but it seems like they have problems with the servers.

1barac9U7ada7 17.11.22

You can give a Furry Dragon as a
gift, but it will not be possible to play yet. the game is not in the library but is in gifts. something like this