3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.10.22 11:21 am

Your feedback and reviews for the game (Asterigos: Curse of the Stars)

Today I saw a game on the torrent, I read the reviews, they are some ambiguous. Someone with Kena compares not for the better. Is there anyone who started playing, how do you like it?
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tetriandox 21.10.22

I've been playing POLKOVNIK2005
for a couple of days already, much more interesting than the souls shit that has been coming out lately, although the concept is similar

a
antonborisov198 21.10.22

With kena comparison past.

s
sphinxes 21.10.22

For me it's a very good game. There are characters, a clear line. A very sweet main character, and not something asexual and hollow (empty), as they like now.

A
AlexanderLondon2077 21.10.22

Not trash, enough for 20 minutes, before the Souls games as before the moon

s
sphinxes 21.10.22

AleksandrLondon2077
To each, of course, his own. But Asterigos is much more interesting and, most importantly, livelier than souls, which are built only on bosses and pumping. There is no history, there is no hero. You go kill, you die... and again and again. What the fans then recreate in the manuals, describing a pseudo-deep plot ... is simply absurd (Stories must be able to be told. There are gorgeous mini-quests that work on the atmosphere. A couple of times even tears welled up. In general, Simmons often recalled the novel "Ilion" when she played. "There is something to think about. There are adult questions behind the children's picture. "There is nothing like this in soulsal, only gameplay. Personally, this is not enough for me. Someone has enough, I do not argue."

G
Glodus_mc 21.10.22

Sphinks
aka Steelrising where you play robot dummy without emotion

G
Glodus_mc 21.10.22

Sphinks
Agree 100%. I play and I really enjoy this game

s
sphinxes 21.10.22

Saulet Yerboluly
Yes, yes!! Exactly) but there they at least beat this moment. Say. what to expect from her) it’s just a doll) But at least there I liked to trace associations with French history, since the last name is well-known As in the recent TV series Revolution about aristocratic vampires))

S
Samson48 21.10.22

Sphinks
Just gameplay? What ignorant profanity. Behind the Souls there is a herd of atmosphere, design of everything and everything, music, they have different stories, yes, their presentation is peculiar, you need to read the objects, analyze, speculate. It’s easier for you to get a typical boulevard, where you don’t need to strain your head, but simply follow the author’s light hand.

s
sphinxes 21.10.22

Samson48
is easier for me) I said this. Stories need to be told. Fromes either do not know how to do this or do not try (with the exception of Sekiro - their best game). Bloodbourne - at one time was good in terms of atmosphere, I do not argue here. And I don’t need to talk about arthouse delights and the deepest hidden meaning, I’m too conservative for this - I prefer to read books, not games. I repeat, Asterigos is a bright, pleasant, eye-pleasing game with a lively charmer in the title role. Dull souls with a monstrous mute little head, which we are forced to manage and did not stand next to. ,

S
Samson48 21.10.22

Sphinks
Here the pure vkusovschina also got out. I can do that too. Your game is a secondary fake, crooked, banal and not beautiful, that's why no one noticed it, the hundredth attempt to rethink the great series, passer. Ugh, what an abomination, another dirt on the shoe of the Souls series.

s
sphinxes 21.10.22

Samson48
So, of course, taste! The topic is called YOUR reviews and reviews. Moreover, I never spoke. that Souls are bad games. it would be so, I wouldn’t play it) But Tetris is a good game and a wolf with a basket of eggs) That’s why I singled out the most important criteria for myself in games (in those that I like) this is History, Character, World (entourage, atmosphere) Here for example, in one sentence, a synopsis, even if it’s the plot of souls? What is the game about? Asterigos is understandable. "The girl goes in search of her father, who disappeared along with the detachment, in an abandoned city, which turns out to be not so abandoned. And Souls? There is not even a GG there, and of the secondary ones, only Patchwork was remembered, and even then because it wanders from game to game, well, has a petty character.I don’t remember anyone else, although I went through everything. Souls is an analogue of Lovecraft in literature (in life you can’t tell what his works are about). The so-called literature of restless presence. The stream of the unconscious. From the point of view of psychoanalysis, perhaps, it is interesting, but I cannot enjoy this. alas, therefore, Asterigos is the pinnacle for me, what the Fromes could not achieve, the others laid the foundation for. That is, this is not a secondary product, but the next step. I repeat - Sekiro from them is great (although there is something to complain about, but this is in any game)

S
Samson48 21.10.22

Sphinks
So you can say about any game where there is no clearly defined GG, since you are free to create it yourself, this is your avatar, but this does not negate the fact that there is no history and stories in the world of your GG, and if you don’t see them, then that is your problem. For example, I like understatement, when you need to collect information bit by bit, you will learn this world from scratch, and if you are attentive, you will get what you have been looking for all this time, you will have a puzzle that needs to be assembled, the brain will begin to compare and analyze, this is great. Most games are weak in plot, and where they lead you by the hand, they are frankly boring, spend time on them, if you please, I'd rather read a good book or watch a quality movie. In any case, the gameplay is at the forefront, because we play.

f
front6696 25.10.22

Hour played and demolished. Cartoony, frivolous, and all the weapons are based on the ass of the main character. To me, that's rubbish.
The Souls were nowhere close...

A
AndralStormborn 29.10.22

Yes, the Souls are very far away. Kind of boring, nothing. There is no variety of weapons and skills either, the impact from combat is so-so. There is no gameplay depth. The plot is also not catchy, the presentation is miserable, and the protagonist is not sexy, although this could hold.
I have already cleared 3 locations and then something does not pull me to continue

A
Alexbell13 29.10.22

Sphinks
in souls have a history and it is very interesting, only you need to dig into it, think, analyze and put it together.

M
Marongo 16.11.22

How much armor is there? From the very beginning they give two clothes, but in the review I saw this:
Spoiler

s
sphinxes 20.01.23

Marongo
If I'm not mistaken, they give it in the New Game +

r
redcorsair 20.01.23

Barely barely passed once, stuffy, there is no atmosphere in the game. The plot is baby talk, trousers with straps, the gameplay is normal.

PS Keep in mind save more often, I caught a bug during the passage, which I had to roll back for a couple of hours.