3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 21.10.22 11:48 am

Game performance (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

Discussing game performance on different PC or laptop configurations. Here you can share your configuration and game performance on it.

We also recently analyzed the performance of the game -
https://www.playground.ru/a_plague_tale_requiem/news/analiz_proizvoditelnosti_a_plague_tale_requiem_na_pk-1240553

In general, it turned out that A Plague Tale: Requiem is one of the most demanding computer games. While it doesn't require a high performance CPU, it does require a powerful GPU.
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mangol335 21.10.22

rx 560 4 gigabytes at low 3 gigabytes eats a cool picture even at low settings, and heats the vidyuhu 80-84 degrees

D
DEDGAMER 21.10.22

The graphon is certainly good, but to play on Ultra in 4K this game needs 4090, that's all the performance, it doesn't smell of any optimization, it was even better in Cyberpunk 2077, but in principle, if there is 3080 or 6800xt, then somehow can spin out.

s
ssvsergey 21.10.22

Yes, 3080ti with dlss quality drops to 50 frames. The game is clearly not optimized.

K
Kostet12 21.10.22

ssvsergey
in 4k?

J
John86 21.10.22

RTX2080Ti in 2k resolution on ultra settings without DLSS 50+ fps, with DLSS depending on the DLSS setting from 70+ to 100+ fps of course I would like more, but it’s not bad at all, it’s impossible to say that everything is absolutely terrible, so no need here to write about the fact that without 4090 you will have to forget about ultra settings, unless of course you are going to play, and not masturbate to fps, this is not eSports, here 25-30 fps for most people will be quite enough for a comfortable game.

R
Raptor BTR 21.10.22

The optimization is great. On my system in 2k resolution, ultra + dlls quality, 60-80fps In some places, drawdowns up to 50fps are not critical. And so the game runs smoothly without problems.

L
LeeonChik 21.10.22

RaptoR BTR
mojehi skinuti ini nastroiki

N
N_O_M_A_D152 25.10.22

There is no optimization at all! And it's not about who has how many FPS on which map, but that there is no performance scaling in the game! The difference between the lowest settings, medium and highest is 5-10 frames (in some places there is no (difference) at all. It is logical that if a person lowers the settings from medium to low, then the load on the system should become less, and FPS correspondingly more, but in fact the FPS remains in the same range, while there is not much difference in the picture in the game, except to look at it with a magnifying glass ...

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.22

N_O_M_A_D152 wrote:
There is no optimization at all! And it's not about who has how many FPS on which map, but that there is no performance scaling in the game! The difference between the lowest settings, medium and highest settings is 5-10 frames (in some places there is no (difference) at all.
Normal optimization, the graphic in the game is beautiful, if you have such a small difference between the graphic settings, then it is possible to focus on the processor, for example in the 3rd chapter, when only with Hugo you go through the market to the house and there is a bunch of all kinds of non-writing, so my percentage loaded at 65-70%
In principle, for a comfortable game, you need a 3080ti / 6900xt level card and there are no problems with upscaling in 4k, in 1440r you can play without upscaling

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

The game is beautiful, but pure 4k is real only on 4090 and its equivalent card, the game is also wildly processor-dependent, my old percentage sits on a bump here and there

k
kolinmah 20.01.23

I freaked out. Even with downvolting at 925v. this gamer heats my vidyuhu up to 80 gr. I have a 3060ti. I play Uncharted, it does not rise above 70 gr. Who has temperature problems?

k
kolinmah 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
What are the temperatures of the map in the game?

p
pckot01 20.01.23

kolinmah
kolinmah
RX580 58 gr. downvolted at 1800 rpm on low-mids