3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely Maze 21.10.22 11:48 am

is it possible to replace the button on the keyboard?

it so happened that my enter button broke, that is, the leg on the button, I also have an old but not working keyboard, can I get the button from where or will it not work?

yes, I know that there are different keyboards, but I can pull out buttons in both, that's why I asked
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Ely Maze
Well, if it falls into place? it means it fits!

E
Ely Maze 21.10.22

Kartonkratos
no did not fit

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Ely Maze
Well, then the purchase of a new Claudia is needed.

V
Vindicare 21.10.22

Ely Maze
If the keypap itself is broken, then it can be replaced. Look at some aliexpress keycaps for your keyboard, maybe you will find it. You can write what kind of Claudia you have.
If the leg itself does not fit, and the button fits in size - you can glue it either with hot glue (but you need a hot glue gun here), or by cold welding for plastic (glue, similar to plasticine). In principle, both cost pennies and in any case will cost less than even the cheapest new membrane clave. But here you need at least minimally direct hands.

E
Ely Maze 21.10.22

Vindicare is a
skilled unit

, but the picture

is not exactly exactly the same, but this is the closest lower part, the less pointed

enter, cannot be glued, since the leg itself cracked, it is easier to glue the vase than the leg, and in the old clave the structure is different, it is still 2000 times

easier to buy a new clave than with this suffer

V
Vindicare 21.10.22

Ely Maze
Yes, it's easier to buy a new one. Keycaps are not sold separately for such simple claves.

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Ely Maze
Ely Maze wrote:
... the enter button is broken... here is the picture... it's easier to buy a new keyboard...
Or use another "Enter" button.
SpoilerIf it doesn't bother you, but a keyboard with 2 buttons, as in the picture:

E
Ely Maze 21.10.22

SonyK_2
nevertheless, the hands are already used to exactly that button, and yesterday I noticed that not only the enter does not work

S
Salyarych 21.10.22

Klava is cheap, it's easier to buy a new one than to look for a switch. If there were some kind of raiser or hyper, for 20 thousand commercials, it would make sense to worry about the replacement.
Although you can search the Internet for the name of the switches that are in your clave, and then find an alternative to them. Switches are sold by the piece.

E
Ely Maze 21.10.22

Salyarych
, it was not the button itself that broke, but the key; its leg shattered; I can’t put another one

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Ely Maze
Ely Maze wrote:
...the leg has shattered and I can't put another one
Then it's easier to buy another keyboard, especially if several buttons do not work normally. If there were skills and desire - the topic did not have to be created.

E
Ely Maze 21.10.22

SonyK_2
has a couple of old claves 3 pieces from them did not fit

so that they would understand what kind of claves they have a round connector and not usb

S
Salyarych 21.10.22

Ely Maze
That's what I'm talking about. You do not need to change the keycap, but the switch. Switch, this is where the leg sticks out from, the button mechanism itself. You need to disassemble the clave to the ground, shake out all the switches, maybe they will have a name on them. And buy the necessary switch in the online store. But if the keyboard is completely deshman, perhaps the switches are soldered into the keyboard case. There is only a replacement of Claudia.
But to do this ... Only if the clave is dear, like a memory. It's not worth more than 6,000, is it?

E
Ely Maze 21.10.22

Salyarych
well, as far as I remember 1k

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Ely Maze
Ely Maze wrote:
there are a couple of old keyboards 3 pieces from them did not fit ...
If your hands are straight, buy / ask your friends for similar keys (from old keyboards).
... the keyboards have a round connector and not usb
. This is just a way to connect peripheral devices (interface), called PS / 2.
Spoiler
_
_

E
Ely Maze 21.10.22

bought a panteon m300