3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Besaru 21.10.22 11:48 am

My video card won't work with my monitor.

Hi all! Please help me!!!
I recently purchased a flashed Radeon rx 470 8gb card. It is stitched on rx 570 8gb. I came home, installed it, plugged it in, and everything was fine, but only until I installed the video driver. In general, I downloaded adrenalin, and started downloading the driver, the installation process went through, and at 97 percent a black screen. I restarted the system. The loading of the logo of the motherboard, the loading of Windows, and on the transition to the desktop, the monitor goes into power saving mode and everything goes dark. The processor itself is working, there is initialization on the keyboard. I thought all the kapets map was broken. But no) as soon as I put another monitor, everything worked, the driver got up perfectly, the card passed all the tests, everything is fine. And I began to think what is wrong with my monitor ?? Went into safe mode and uninstalled the driver. I tried many different drivers, it did not help, everything is the same. I thought maybe Windows is buggy? No.... I reinstalled Windows completely, and installing the driver has the same problem. I thought maybe the sale moved away? Yes, and out of anger, I replaced everything with new ones ((no, it didn’t help. Okay, I don’t think I’ll give up. Maybe my monitor is dying, I thought? I found a card in the trash, in my closet gt 9500 512 megabytes. On a reinstalled Windows, I cleaned the system from the old driver with the amd cleanup utility to remove, in safe mode. Only then did I install the gt 9500 driver. And what do you think??? I'm nervous, device for the last 3 days and 3 nights!!! I thought maybe the sale moved away? Yes, and out of anger, I replaced everything with new ones ((no, it didn’t help. Okay, I don’t think I’ll give up. Maybe my monitor is dying, I thought? I found a card in the trash, in my closet gt 9500 512 megabytes. On a reinstalled Windows, I cleaned the system from the old driver with the amd cleanup utility to remove, in safe mode. Only then did I install the gt 9500 driver. And what do you think??? I'm nervous, device for the last 3 days and 3 nights!!! I thought maybe the sale moved away? Yes, and out of anger, I replaced everything with new ones ((no, it didn’t help. Okay, I don’t think I’ll give up. Maybe my monitor is dying, I thought? I found a card in the trash, in my closet gt 9500 512 megabytes. On a reinstalled Windows, I cleaned the system from the old driver with the amd cleanup utility to remove, in safe mode. Only then did I install the gt 9500 driver. And what do you think??? I'm nervous, device for the last 3 days and 3 nights!!! Only then did I install the gt 9500 driver. And what do you think ??? The monitor earned all its 1080p. I haven't said everything yet. Now I will explain, horactiristics, and the names of all used by me nervously, devices for the last 3 days and 3 nights !!! Only then did I install the gt 9500 driver. And what do you think ??? The monitor earned all its 1080p. I haven't said everything yet. Now I will explain, horactiristics, and the names of all used by me nervously, devices for the last 3 days and 3 nights !!!
I have a core i3 9100f processor without a video core.
Mat board Gigabyte h310m n 2.0 like 1151 socket
Ozu two bars of 4 giga two channels
Power supply for 500w video card already described rx470 stitched on 570 8 gb
Monitor Lg flatron W5423SQ 1080p FULL HD 60 hertz. The monitor has only one analog VGA input, and the card has only one digital DVI-D output. I connect them using a special digital analog DVI-D to VGA converter. I already checked the fully working adapter, the card is fully working, now I'm sitting on a different monitor, a small square one, I tried two more manitors, also smaller square ones, everything works. The monitor also works as it should, I tested it on another card, with a driver. The problem is that it does not work with this card, and with this monitor, the black screen. I don't have another monitor with FULL HD resolution to see if the card just doesn't want to output a higher resolution. And it's definitely not the drivers, because I reinstalled Windows, the same problem. I even went to the manazin to change the adapter, I thought it might be a marriage and because of this it does not output FULL HD with this monik. After all, all the monitors that I tested do not have any difference, except for the screen resolution. By the way, which is strange, in safe mode, the code came in, after installing the driver, tried to set a higher resolution, but received only a black screen, and then reset to the same resolution as it was during startup in safe mode 1024 × 768. And when going to the device manager, there were exclamation marks on the drivers. There was no video card driver, but a pnp universal monitor, and there were a few more. but I got only a black screen, and after resetting to the same resolution as it was during the launch in safe mode 1024x768. And when going to the device manager, there were exclamation marks on the drivers. There was no video card driver, but a pnp universal monitor, and there were a few more. but I got only a black screen, and after resetting to the same resolution as it was during the launch in safe mode 1024x768. And when going to the device manager, there were exclamation marks on the drivers. There was no video card driver, but a pnp universal monitor, and there were a few more.
I don’t know what else to do (and I can’t understand logically what’s wrong here (((there are all the screenshots if I need to throw them off! A year ago, I had the same card, with one connector, the same version of mining edition v2, but not sewn, rx 570 for 4 gigabytes, and the same monitor, everything worked well!
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nukemall 21.10.22

You can try to disable all the goodies related to the monitor and resolution in the video card settings - Virtual super resolution, Freesync and what else is there. I once met a similar garbage with an AMD card and a monitor through an adapter, but I don’t remember exactly how I fixed it.

B
Besaru 21.10.22

Nukemall
So... AMD freeSync disabled, I don't have virtual super resolution!

B
Besaru 21.10.22

Nukemall
There are no other goodies either (only amd FreeSung.

c
cody11 21.10.22

And do you have a TV? Can you check directly to the TV set without an adapter?

B
Besaru 21.10.22

cody11
There is no telly! I just checked my monitor, no adapter, everything worked! I also tried to install the native monitor driver from the official site! I also climbed into the BIOS of the motherboard! Nothing helped (

B
Besaru 21.10.22

cody11
This is very strange. Individually everything works fine, but as soon as I connect my monitor and my video card, immediately a black screen. There must be some logic to this. Probably the problem lies in something simple, and typical! But I still don't understand why.

B
Besaru 21.10.22

cody11
And I forgot to say that the card has only one DVI_D connector, because it's Sapphire mining edition nitro v2!
Perhaps this information will somehow help in finding a solution, thanks!

S
Salyarych 21.10.22

Besaru
You go to shop, you buy a wire DVI_D on VGA. You try. It may be trite - an old cable, not enough signal level.
But, I have a feeling that it's the firmware of your card. For good, it should be attributed to the SC.

B
Besaru 21.10.22

Salyarych
No, this is not an adapter wire. I bought it three days ago, and today I took it back and changed it to a new one, because I thought that the adapter was faulty. I don't think there is a problem with the card. After all, I stuck three more monitors into it, and everything works fine. even now on this fourth monitor, set the resolution to 1280x1024 and everything works! When on my monitor, I can only set it to 1024x768 in safe mode. When raised to at least 1280x720, black screen and reset back to 1024x768.

B
Besaru 21.10.22

Salyarych
I need to find another 1080p monitor. And then I will completely exclude the video card from suspicion. But so far there is no such possibility.