3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pashaaaaaaa 21.10.22 11:48 am

Quest bugged (Cyberpunk 2077)

On the quest "Blood and Bones" with Ozob in Pacifica, the clown got bugged and now I can't pass it.
How it was:
I came to him for the first time, saw his bets, realized that I did not have enough money and decided to save up and return later. At that moment, some group of people attacked Ozob and started shooting at him. Since the zone with Ozob does not allow the use of weapons, I could not kill those who were nearby, and I slammed those who were outside the peaceful zone and left.
After a while, having accumulated money, I returned and shivered in the same place, but lies and writhes. When you approach him, standard dialogue options appear and at the moment when the clown has to answer something, he gets up, answers and falls back. Plus he doesn't have a grenade on his nose. But even if you make a bet, the fight does not start. Money is written off, and the chill continues to writhe. How to fix it now?
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 21.10.22

He ran ahead of the locomotive, first you need to go with him to put out the brothers, and only then go out to battle

S
Snow70 21.10.22

Pashaaaaaaa
As far as I remember, he himself should call you or write a message. You will work for him as a taxi driver, then you will already pull the pin out of your nose =)

P
Pashaaaaaaa 21.10.22

Snow70
valsid
If I didn't complete this first quest, I wouldn't have the quest "Blood and Bones"

P
Pashaaaaaaa 21.10.22

Snow70I passed the first quest and so