3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 21.10.22 11:48 am

Your feedback and reviews for the game (UNDECEMBER)

We share our impressions of the full version of the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game, here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
DjDuke 21.10.22

Wildly boring and not interesting game. For some reason, it is positioned as a Path of Exile clone killer, it's more like Diablo Immrotal + Wolcen. There is no pumping depth like in PoE. Of interest is only the system of skills (runes) and their combination in the form of a mosaic, but quickly becomes boring. If in Path of Exile the build gradually progresses and lines up during the passage of acts, then here the progression is not felt at all, as if it does not exist. The primitive, so-called "tree" of leveling makes character leveling dull. Grinding is not interesting, pumping is not interesting, craft is absolutely primitive. Cheerful and responsive combat, but quickly gets bored, as there is not enough pumping depth.

A classic mobile phone ported to a PC for killing time, not to mention the Korean anal donation, where the price of one chest tab (for example, under essences for crafting) is 1500 rubles, and you need 5 of them for a comfortable game, since by the end of Act 3 inventory and the chest is already full. And if you try to play for free, then if you please create 2 twink mules to transfer trash, which turns into fierce crabbing of things, but the mules also quickly get clogged. And the most interesting thing is that on the Korean server the prices are 2 times lower.

b
bushmaster 21.10.22

Why doesn't PC and Android sync?

Q
QWERTY_27_RUS 16.11.22

bushmaster
Humperdoo)))) As I understand it, no.

Q
QWERTY_27_RUS 16.11.22

Does anyone know how to get through this icy finale of the fifth act? I already did a full resist to the cold and just didn’t do it, as a result, he takes one shot with this wild carousel at the end anyway, and it’s impossible to dodge purely physically.