3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robar III 21.10.22 11:48 am

Contract problem. (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hello everyone! I ran into a problem that I can’t kill the target under the contract, it just disappeared, there is a pointer on the map, but there is no target. revenge, but as you already understood, there was no goal.
What to do? Just score and play on?
16 Comments
Sort by:
c
codename17 21.10.22

Some contract targets sit in underwater caves and can only be reached by diving. And for him you need to buy a bell, it will be according to the plot.

_
__Anonymous__ 21.10.22

And I generally have this situation: there was a contract to intercept a schooner sailing to the plantation, two brigs sailed with this schooner ... In short, the schooner escaped, and I stayed ... there is no goal. What to do?

M
MrSoulz7z 21.10.22

__Anonymous__
Many people have such a problem, they say either start the game over, or it may appear after the sequence is completed ... (I didn’t have it)

R
Robar III 21.10.22

Codename17
There are no caves there, it is shown that the target is on the pier.

J
Jr Tulip 21.10.22

People, I have such a problem, the last contract for killing in Havana disappeared, after the fifth contract this icon simply disappeared ... And I can’t complete it in any way, I’ve already opened the whole map and completed all other contracts, but it’s impossible. The most important thing is when I at sea, then on the map in Havana there is a contract icon, but as I move there, it disappears ... I have a face ...
Help, pliz !!!!!!!!

t
tref-10 21.10.22

SOULZZZ
Yes, and I had such garbage .. I had to play again. And now there is such a bug: In Serranilla, there is a marine contract, but the person who gives it is not.

v
valerko342 21.10.22

tref-10
could be "Last contract". You'll get it when you've done all the rest

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 21.10.22

Jr.Tulip Go
through the story, this is a script bug, after each story task, a contract may appear.

W
Warlord24 21.10.22

sometimes it happens that contracts do not appear, once the tavern was not displayed, but continued to play and everything appeared over time, I don’t know a bug or what, in the end I went through all the contracts, both sea and murder, and taverns, etc. Well, in general, the game is full of bugs. steam license.

t
tref-10 21.10.22

valerko342
what is the "last contract"?

v
valerko342 21.10.22

tref-10
you will complete all naval contracts and one contract will open in the fort, where there is a contract in the description, but the chela who gives it is not in the location. this contract is called "the last contract"

L
Lubber 21.10.22

Several times I had that a contract (land or sea) was not issued. solved by simply going further in the story. it turned out that on this island there would be some kind of plot task, after which access to contracts appeared. It's sort of like with the fort that is next to Edward's residence: the fort could not be captured until the corresponding story task was issued.

Also, you can not perform several tasks at once. If, in the process of completing the task, you pass by, say, a dovecote, then you will not be given a new task.

t
tref-10 21.10.22

thank you valerko342
. Indeed it was the last contract

D
Dr. Kostet 21.10.22

People, on Grand Cayman, took a contract to kill two brothers, climbed on the roof of the hut and killed both of them with a gun (although, in theory, they wanted to escape on a ship). But for some reason the second contract does not appear (1/2 on the map is lit). What is the problem? Who had it?

L
Lubber 21.10.22

Dr.Kostet
Some contracts open only after certain plot points. For example, two contracts are not issued until Edward has a diving bell.

j
josque 21.10.22

There is similar crap. In Kingston, 5/6 tasks are completed, but 6 are not on the map at all, it seems that there is no plot.