3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BorisGalstyan64 21.10.22 11:48 am

Game not working (Forza Horizon 5)

Greetings. Played Forza Horizon for over a month. One fine day I click on the icon and nothing happens (no errors, no downloads, etc.). I went to the Microsoft store, found the game in the downloaded ones, but there was no button to play or download (I attached the photo). At the same time, if you find the standard edition through the search, then the play button appears, which also does not work like the icon. I relogged into my account, reinstalled the game, reset the game settings in the settings, reset, reinstalled, deleted the Microsoft store. In troubleshooting, he writes about a frozen program (without names). I do not know what to do. Any questions. I will answer everything to fix it.

9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salyarych 21.10.22

There are start buttons. Perhaps your Windows updates are blocked, then such a jamb may occur.
I also heard that shitty microsoft bans oversold accounts. My friend, who bought an acc with the game, has blocked the ability to launch games.
Personally, I bought the game directly from the Microsoft store. My game is running. Both on PC and console.

B
BorisGalstyan64 21.10.22

Salyarych
And how to fix this and generally find out if this is the problem?

B
BorisGalstyan64 21.10.22

Salyarych
And from another account when I log in there is also no button

S
Salyarych 21.10.22

BorisGalstyan64
Accounts probably bought?
You can write to those support.
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/categories/1500002179721-Forza-Horizon-5

In the mail to which the Microsoft store account is linked, look at the message from T-shirts or Forza. Maybe you got a ban.

A
Alexdmnov 21.10.22

And through the Xbox program also does not start? Try to fix it in apps. I generally launch from the Forza 5 shortcut.

d
dimank48 21.10.22

Help please
Writes, otsutstvuet or not found file forza horizon 5.exe

d
dimank48 21.10.22

You try to start, you press play, and nothing happens, I've already tried everything, downloaded it again for the 3rd time and it's not a fig I
bought the original in Steam
At first, the game was running, everything is fine, after I reinstalled Windows and now it's not a fig

S
Salyarych 21.10.22

dimank48
Forza's installers have always been clumsy. Delete the game, look through the control panel if the game remains in Windows applications. But most likely the old (before the demolition of Windows) game is registered in the registry, and will not be displayed in applications. It was the same with the 4th horizon. It turned out that after reinstalling Windows (the game was not deleted) - the game disappeared and after reinstalling - it overlapped with the old version and glitched. Cleaning the key in the registry helped, but to find it, I had to jump with a tambourine for a couple of days. With Forza 5 - it's easier to format the disk (on which the game is installed) and reinstall Windows again.
There may also be a problem with the version of Windows.
Type in the start search - winver. Drop a screenshot. To take a screenshot, type "scissors" in the search box. Click create, select an area and save.

d
dimank48 21.10.22

ok, i'll post it later