3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wertuoz128921 21.10.22 12:02 pm

Sharing saves (Scorn)

Does anyone have saves? the fifth act? Apparently, they are bugged for me and on any version of any assembly it produces the same graphic glitch at the same place at the beginning of the fifth act. Since there are ini files of graphic profile settings in the saves, apparently they contain an error.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

Wertuoz128921 Delete the
ini and restart the game

Palych Rokov
I have no interest in this game to put on an SSD, even though it weighs some 13GB. It uses two cores from the CPU, I have a 2GB paging file now. The computer for the first Witcher is configured

W
Wertuoz128921 21.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
Didn't help. Deleted the entire config folder from the saved folder. I started the game on the last save location and everything is the same there, there are no textures. the config folder has been recreated. The same goes for other assemblies. I launch my save and the game, no matter what build it is, still consistently shows me empty space. If the problem is in my computer, then why exactly the tower from the fifth act is a stumbling block, and all other elements of the game did not cause problems from the word "at all". This is the first time I see it.

j
jericho2110 21.10.22

Wertuoz128921
Same problem. Loaded a save from the last chapter, quickly passed. Before you get on the train, I set the settings to minimum, screen resolution and everything, everything, everything. Until the train arrived, I looked at the floor so that the load on the vidyuhi was less)) As a result, the tower was loaded.

W
Wertuoz128921 21.10.22

jericho2110
Tin. I went through the last chapter with an effort of will, I don’t want to go back at all. I don’t think it’s the video card’s fault, I have an RTX 3060 - this is the result.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

Wertuoz128921
Impassable glitch from your save:
Spoiler

W
Wertuoz128921 21.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
here I am about it

W
Wertuoz128921 21.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
If there is a normal save of the fifth act, can you throw it off?

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

Wertuoz128921
If I had a normal save, I would have dropped it right away.