3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigrenok123 21.10.22 12:02 pm

Game Impressions (Chasm: The Rift)

pix.playground.ru

Today I completed the game "Abyss: Shattered". Began to pass a long time ago, but passed to the end for the first time ... It tells about the battle of a paratrooper with the Timestrike, a mysterious race that travels through time. The game was released in Ukraine in 1997 by the company Action Forms, known for the games "Vivisector: The Beast Within" and "Canabiosis: Sleep of Reason". In addition, the game has a good soundtrack. The game, in my opinion, is on a par with Quake, that is, very excellent.

Has anyone other than me played this game?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temtemtem 21.10.22

awesome gama. I especially remember that some monsters can shoot body parts, and at the same time they attack you further. graph and management for that time are good

T
Tigrenok123 21.10.22

[new user]
And I especially liked the real atmosphere of military bases. In Doom, all the devices on military bases were scattered completely randomly, but here everything is functional.

S
Sima4 21.10.22

Bliiiin. But I have it somewhere. On a disk in the style of 200 in 1 :) I'll look for it right now. Ruleeezzzzz I got halfway through and never finished. It is necessary to install a buit :)
Plusanul

B
Barkulab 21.10.22

A normal game, I played it in the late 90s
According to the graphics, it is certainly not so hot, but the plot and game atmosphere are at a high level
. Whoever has not played I recommend

T
Tigrenok123 21.10.22

Barkulab
Graphics again, or what? Chezm takes ATMOSPHERE and only atmosphere

R
RAZOR 1994 21.10.22

cool toy. I can't say anything more.

b
botester 21.10.22

The game is great, just like 25 years ago. another question, how will the add-on be launched? the folder with aadon lies in the directory, but there is no tail for the game itself, can you tell me by chance? would help everyone)

B
BDmitriy 21.10.22

botester
If the license, then you run through the library and so it will let you choose
Spoiler