3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Infiltrator 21.10.22 12:02 pm

Painkiller: Recurring Evil Walkthrough for 5 stars. (Painkiller: Recurring Evil)

We share success.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoD PyLuT 21.10.22

How does it get 5 stars?

I
Infiltrator 21.10.22

It is necessary to take at the level
1. All armor
2. All cartridges
3. All objects
4. All sacred objects
5. All secrets
This is what interests me most in the game

C
CoD PyLuT 21.10.22

ah well, I don’t play for the stars, I set the maximum level of difficulty and wet ahead)

I
Infiltrator 21.10.22

It seems that it is interesting that there will not be all the same 5 levels and possible flaws as in the last addon.

C
CoD PyLuT 21.10.22

there is not enough dismemberment and more blood, and you can just play the game, of course, the game is not very addictive, but for a change, it’s okay to get distracted for a while from FPS shooters that’s what you need.

I
Infiltrator 21.10.22

What do you think of the last boss? A 5 star is probably sad.

N
No_name96 21.10.22

Can the boss be killed to the end only in frenzy and shock mode?

I
Infiltrator 21.10.22

That is complexity?

N
No_name96 21.10.22

Yes. I already wrote that the inscription gives out, in order to see the end, go through the level in the difficulty of madness or shock. Don't you have it?

I
Infiltrator 21.10.22

It's like a different ending like in Resurrection (there are 3 of them in general). Well, here, like, go for madness or shock (it doesn't matter) and you will see the real ending.
In general, I will pass on the shock and then we'll see.

I
Infiltrator 21.10.22

Sadly. Best 5 star walkthrough in Painkiller, Battle Out Of Hell, Resurrection. If you suddenly want to go through Recurring evil just for the sake of the stars, you should not be interested.

x
xMiGx 21.10.22

5 stars can only be reached using the Editor, there is a lot of content outside the map. Especially a lot at the Freeway to Hell level.