3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dhoven 21.10.22 12:02 pm

The Crusades Are Broken (Or am I Broken) (Crusader Kings 3)

In short, the essence of the problem is this: I started playing for Bohemia, soon created a Christian denomination, choosing Ritual as a dogma in order to keep the Pope as the head of religion and so that the Catholics would not consider me an enemy, but only "lost". The Crusades have begun, and here's the rub. The Catholic Pope announces them, but as if for my religion, since it is already widespread along with Catholicism. As a result, the crusade ends in victory, I am in first place and the beneficiary appointed by me does not receive any lands (and, in principle, none of the participants receive any titles). Zeal in Catholicism falls, in Asharism it rises. What to do then? There were already more than 10 crusades, I scored a bolt on most of them when I realized that I would not get anything. As a result, no one seized any land, although representatives of my religion won in campaigns. What is most interesting, the Pope did not declare a single war for Catholicism. All the wars were only for my religion. As I understand it, no one gets the land because of the discrepancy between the religions of the pope and the religion for which the crusade is going on. At the end, it is constantly written that "Your contribution was lower than required (100), and you do not receive anything," although, as I said, I was in first place and my account there was over tens of thousands, mainly for battles. Is it even possible to get out of this situation? Can somehow force the pope to accept our religion as the main one? For I did not find any such solution (And I remember that there was a similar one for Orthodoxy, where it was possible to end the religious schism and remove the papacy). All the wars were only for my religion. As I understand it, no one gets the land because of the discrepancy between the religions of the pope and the religion for which the crusade is going on. At the end, it is constantly written that "Your contribution was lower than required (100), and you do not receive anything," although, as I said, I was in first place and my account there was over tens of thousands, mainly for battles. Is it even possible to get out of this situation? Can somehow force the pope to accept our religion as the main one? For I did not find any such solution (And I remember that there was a similar one for Orthodoxy, where it was possible to end the religious schism and remove the papacy). All the wars were only for my religion. As I understand it, no one gets the land because of the discrepancy between the religions of the pope and the religion for which the crusade is going on. At the end, it is constantly written that "Your contribution was lower than required (100), and you do not receive anything," although, as I said, I was in first place and my account there was over tens of thousands, mainly for battles. Is it even possible to get out of this situation? Can somehow force the pope to accept our religion as the main one? For I did not find any such solution (And I remember that there was a similar one for Orthodoxy, where it was possible to end the religious schism and remove the papacy).
0 Comments
Sort by: