3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Refade 21.10.22 12:07 pm

catalytic converter?? (Anno 2070)

in order to create drawings of a hydroelectric power plant in the academy, you need a catalytic converter .. the question is where to get it ?? if you don’t buy it from anyone .. no matter how much you click .. wait for some task or is there another way?
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dagoth 21.10.22

What does "no matter how much you click" mean? You can buy a catalytic converter only from Cloak. If it is on the map, just click until this very converter falls out - it will definitely fall out sooner or later, it's just that sometimes you have to do it for quite some time.
But still, in my opinion, this is the easiest way to get a converter. You can also randomly receive it as a reward for tasks from neutral factions, randomly create it in the laboratory when creating an item, randomly find it in underwater laboratories, expedition. But these accidents are very unreliable - at least, I have never come across a converter in this way. But I have already bought from Cloak 10 times, at least.

A
Arentos 21.10.22

Yes, Cloak is the most likely to buy. If you feel sorry for the money for clicking, you can buy from Hiro Ibashi the coordinates of three underwater laboratories in which rare elements drop out.

W
WinsVend 21.10.22

Arlend
Cheaper click)))

R
Refade 21.10.22

thank you very much - I'll click! I just clicked for a long time and lost hope))

M
MagicHero 21.10.22

Arlend
you can cut the trainer for endless money and click as much as you like)

R
Refade 21.10.22

with a trainer - not fair))))

C
Crazan 21.10.22

refade
I have 8 of these converters, but some other things just don't want to fall out. If you need a converter, I can transfer it in the game.

M
MagicHero 21.10.22

it is enough to get one piece of any prototype and then easily turn it into at least 100 pieces.

D
Dagoth 21.10.22

Cheaters are a must, definitely.

M
MagicHero 21.10.22

Dagot
from 1 piece to make at least 1000 without cheats)

D
Dagoth 21.10.22

Not for cheaters and artmoney. And for ordinary players, all sorts of tricks a la tricks using the ark are the same cheats, because they are based on exploits or bugs in the game.

R
Refade 21.10.22

Crazan, thank you) but I clicked it from the cloak, spending about 100,000) with a normal balance, this is so much

M
MagicHero 21.10.22

Dagot
yes damn creation of 1 piece 1000 without CHEATS, ART MONEY and BUGS)

D
Dagoth 21.10.22

Can you read? Exploits are the same cheats (for fair players). And besides using an exploit, it is impossible to get 1000 from 1 item.

C
Crazan 21.10.22

Dagoth
Then let's still attribute the transfer of items in the game between players, helping players, etc. to exploits and bugs. Nobody forces you to cheat, and statements like cheaters mastday are more like the rage of some schoolboy.

M
MagicHero 21.10.22

Dagoth
didn't understand what exploit you are talking about??? I don’t use any third-party programs when turning one piece of a prototype into 1000. And I don’t use any bugs, I simply don’t know them)

D
Dagoth 21.10.22

statements like cheater mastday look more like some schoolboy's rage

Let's talk a little more about what statements like "more like a schoolboy" look like? Honestly, I don’t understand this attitude towards the generation of students. Probably because he came out of the age when such statements could hurt / reason even before the fashion for "fu, schoolboy" went on.
Why can't I express my negative attitude towards the style of the game through bugs / holes in the game? Because it hurts some people, right? Not convincing. Like the exaggeration about "helping the players".

MagicHero
This is how to spread chatter into a dozen posts, beating around the bush, I could have told you how you do it long ago - there it would have become clear what kind of exploit or feature it is. You look, and militant offended by accusations of cheating would not have appeared in the topic.

C
Crazan 21.10.22

Dagoth
I explain why a negative statement about bugs and holes is inappropriate here. Let's give a simple example, a person has developed very much in anno, has a huge state of the budget and can plug a cloak to get the right item, but the great gods of randomness prevented this and during the 10th minute of swotting the item does not fall out to the unfortunate player and the question arises, what is so bad he will do if will he take and transfer this item from another saved game to his ark (we actually believe that he multiplied it) and then use it in this game? This action cannot be considered either an exploit or a bug, since this feature was made by the developers intentionally, but to prevent this from happening in the campaign, they removed the Ark warehouse. And let's think, what's so bad about you if a person propagates this object for himself? The answer is nothing. And if you think about it, then an exploit is considered a vulnerability in the program code of the game, thanks to which players can gain an advantage over others or for damage, data corruption, etc., and in many MMO games, due to poorly written program code, people who do not even think about cheating can accidentally use . I hope now you understand why this statement is inappropriate here?

D
Dagoth 21.10.22

in fact, we believe that he propagated it

The transfer of one object is not reproduction. Using the ark, to make a dozen or even 1000 out of one object - this is reproduction - don’t you see anything shameful here either?
It's not so much the mere fact of using cheats that I don't like (although people who openly use flaws, etc., sometimes even boasting about it, also do not cause me approval). How many cases when people advise others to use all sorts of bugs / artmoney to solve their problems. At the same time, not taking into account that not all such methods seem appropriate. Some, having learned about these tricks, follow the path of least resistance, or simply try to use them out of interest - as a result, the impression of the game is spoiled, because difficulties are avoided, which are often the most interesting in the gameplay. Well, this is my opinion, of course, but it has no less right to exist than others.
And by exploits, I meant holes in the balance, in scripts, etc. And it doesn't have to be only in MMOs. Using the ark the way you described is completely different, and it was intended by the developers (transfer of one item). But not reproduction 1*1000 in any way.
I hope now my position will be clearer. I don't think it's inappropriate or wrong, thank you. But I don't think it's the only correct one, of course. It's just annoying when a request for help comes not with advice on how to solve a problem in a normal game way, but with an answer like "you can cut the trainer for endless money and click as much as you like)".

C
Crazan 21.10.22

In any case, the person received an answer, and our further discussion can be considered completed.