3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pik_Omskiy_Klakson 21.10.22 12:16 pm

Game won't start (Half-Life 2)

The problem is this. I download HL2, but it does not want to start. It just doesn't react at all. It doesn't show anywhere in the task manager that the game is running. Only the 2004 version is launched, but not today's. So is Garry`s Mod, the one that is 15. Although 9 and newer are being launched. But you can't normally roll addons on them. The same problem with the first part of HL. No response, zero just. Although one version did launch, it did come bundled with TF Classic. But it can not be changed from HD models to regular ones. What could be the problem? After all, CS 1.6, CSS are launched VERY AND VERY even. Once again, the PC does not react in any way to the launch of the game. Even if you wait an hour, even three days, no error, no window, no game, nothing. And when launching hl.exe (the first part), the failed to initialize authentication interface exiting error pops up. no matter how much you watch guides,
2 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 21.10.22

Well, download another repack, it's business then ...

P
Pik_Omskiy_Klakson 21.10.22

- Rick Sk1mmer -
so the thing is that I have already downloaded 20 repacks, all do not work except Khatab, but he has some kind of problem with the game, since I reach a certain point, the screen gradually darkens and throws it into the menu. It's like I've already finished the whole game. and all the chapters open, it is not clear, in general