3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fallen_Guy 21.10.22 12:16 pm

Poor Mika (Red Dead Redemption 2)

After 3-5 in-game days of chasing Miku and insulting him numerous times, I was able to leave him in place so that even after another 1 in-game day he was standing there. In this case, you can insult him as much as you like.

I even felt sorry for him (well, just a bit)
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 21.10.22

Fallen_Guy
Actually Mika wasn't a traitor.
So you're brain food.

F
Fallen_Guy 21.10.22

Lex-one
Well, I don't think it was a good thing to kill Arthur Morgan. Why didn't he like Miss Grimshaw?

L
Lex one 21.10.22

Fallen_Guy
Mika thought that Arthur was leaking them, in general, did you play the game at all?
Watch the video and rethink.

F
Fallen_Guy 21.10.22

Lex-one
I played the game and I watched this video, but my point of view does not coincide with this author. It wasn't me who came up with the idea of ​​making him so mean and I didn't add phrases like: "I'm just trying to survive!!!" and I certainly didn't tell him everything about Dutch van der Linde's plans. I don't think Milton calculated that he would be killed, so he could safely tell the truth about Micah. Why do you even need to try to make the main character a mean person, if the game allows him to be moderately good. Arthur wouldn't be trying to free a lot of gang members if he was mean and mean. To this, I can add that at the end of the epilogue, Dutch would clearly have shot us if Micah had been clean, and not vice versa.