3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polontrop 21.10.22 12:16 pm

Infinite Connection (Titanfall)

There is an infinite connection and that's it. Doesn't write any error. It's just that a window hangs in the main menu that the connection is taking place, but that's all. And in the list of world servers, ping "-1" is everywhere. What does this mean? At the same time, everything is fine with the Internet.
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
neron76 21.10.22

the same garbage how to return the EA game and pick up the loot

D
Devil208 21.10.22

polontrop Are
the ports open? The eternal problem of EA. And generally speaking. Through what connection with the Internet goes? And what is the ping?
neron76
Write something intelligible. You are unlikely to get your money back. They return money only to adequate people who are responsible for their actions.

p
polontrop 21.10.22

Devil208
It is necessary to look ports, to know still their numbers. But the last time I encountered this was in BF2142. Mde.
In general, the Beeline Internet works through a router. But how would everything else function, even BF4. In the firewall, I set permission to everything that is possible.

D
Devil208 21.10.22

polontrop
Firewall won't help if the ports are closed. If it works through a router, the ports are probably closed. I once wrote about this in the TP EA. I wrote the ports I needed. For certain somewhere or in the agreement or where else there should be infa about ports. Right now I'll find the port numbers that were given to me for the burnout. And test them on the site http://2ip.ru/check-port/

D
Devil208 21.10.22

Something interferes with the exchange of information between your computer and the server,
in this case you will need to check that all communication channels / ports that the program uses to communicate with the server are open:
TCP: 21840
UDP:
Outgoing connections: 1000, 9000 to 9999 , 21840 to 21850
Incoming connections: 1000, 9000 to 9999