3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnnaM 21.10.22 12:35 pm

Recommend an online game to play with a friend

Good day!
I'm looking for some free game (with the ability, for example, to download the initial version), which I can play with my girlfriend online.
Only not CS GO, but something calmer. For example, a colorful walker to go through the levels together.
Thank you in advance for your help!
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 21.10.22

AnnaM
Write in a search engine, free online game for two players.

A
AnnaM 21.10.22

Pavel Rally
Of course, I searched in a search engine). But I didn't find anything suitable.
I don't understand games at all, so I thought that there should be much more knowledgeable people here.

p
pervosid 21.10.22

Black Desert

A
AnnaM 21.10.22

pervosid
Thanks, I'll take a look!

P
Pavel Rally 21.10.22

AnnaM
My favorites, but not free ones: Human Fall Flat, Broforce, Fall Guys(Free), A Way Out, It Takes Two, Portal 2, Far Cry 5, Darksiders Genesis, Cuphead, Unravel Two.

A
AnnaM 21.10.22

Pavel Rally
Thank you for your advice! I'll take a look

A
AnnaM 21.10.22

Pavel Rally
Especially fall guys and it takes two at first glance seemed relaxed, suitable for playing together. You hit the spot 👍

D
DEAD SnAke 21.10.22

AnnaM
For some reason, no one named the ideal applicant according to the given criteria ("free" + "colorful walker to go through the levels together").
Genshin Impact. Only people who can't stand anime style can hate it. Everything is free there, there is a co-op, you can rummage through your / friend's world, look for chests together / go through events / farm dungeons / bosses, collect resources, etc. etc. The atmosphere fits the description perfectly - everything is peaceful, go at your own pace, enjoy the scenery. I really recommend trying it, if there is no innate intolerance to the "onym".