3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JozhinSky 21.10.22 12:35 pm

Decision to leave the collectors base or blow it up (Mass Effect 2)

Ladies and gentlemen, tell me please, what will be the consequences? I decided to go on the "Madness" mode, for 3 nights I tried to beat the protagonist - freaked out and answered the Ghost that it's good, I'll leave the base to you, hawai. And then I passed the boss)) And now I’m thinking - to transfer a character with such a poof to ME3 or go through the boss again, destroying the base ...
XBOX360
16 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 21.10.22

JozhinSky
It's okay, everything can be fixed in ME3

J
JozhinSky 21.10.22

Brazil
Thank you very much! Worried a lot..

l
lokkie 21.10.22

Well, you should leave her. Otherwise, a complete mess with dialogues in the third. There they unequivocally hint that the base is alive and well. )
I'm going through the trilogy again. Will have to leave. Destroyed the first time.

J
JozhinSky 21.10.22

After the difficulty of "Madness" in the second part, the third on "Normal" is an entertaining walk)) well, at least for now. About a quarter gone by now.

d
dj jock 21.10.22

I destroyed it by replaying it, when I looked at the reaction of the smiling Ghost as if he was planning something .... Only because of Garrus's words did not destroy it the first time.

d
depechemode1976 21.10.22

It must be destroyed anyway!

Spoiler

d
depechemode1976 21.10.22

Leaving is definitely suicidal. I just went through the game 15 times, by the look of the Ghost you can immediately see that you need to bang the entire base. You decide. I spoke...

b
brazilium 21.10.22

depechemode1976
won't really be a problem, just not much variety in playthroughs.

A
Akauka 21.10.22

brazilium
And if I'm not mistaken, then in part 3 it will somewhat affect military resources, if you leave the base, then there will be more resources.

b
brazilium 21.10.22

Akauka
It does not matter on the overall score, there are not enough points, play a couple of matches in multiplayer on bronze and increase the level of combat readiness. Although even the side effects are enough for a red ending, not to mention the game in multiplayer.

b
brazilium 21.10.22

Blue is the only color
no

D
DarkDJoker 21.10.22

I destroyed the base, but I gave the information about it to the ghost, and he was also pleased with something))))

l
lokkie 21.10.22

A ghost smiling as if he's up to something.
He's just happy that it worked out. I don't remember who says, after the end of the story, like Garrus, that the Ghost just for the sake of this and collected.
From the very beginning of the game, Miranda says that she hopes the Illusive Man made the right bet and wins this game.
As for Cerberus itself, even in the first part they say that this is a shadow division of the Alliance. In the second part, this is revealed more specifically. If you talk to EDI after the Joker unlocks it, she reveals that Cerberus, among other things, is being funded by big shots from the Alliance. And that to recreate Normandy was approved by the decision of the Alliance.
That is, Cerberus is the Alliance .. its practical structure, therefore, is closed, because it conducts advanced experiments without regard to morality.
But in general, all points over i are put by the DLS approximation. There, Hackett generally directly says that Cerberus is doing at least something .. and the presence of Cerberus on the ship does not bother him at all, like the doctor.
The fact that in the aunt part the Ghost will go off the rails, so the same thing happened with the project manager from the DLS Approximation. All project participants fell under the influence of the Harbinger through the artifact .. but this does not negate the fact of a scientific breakthrough, with the help of which the date of the invasion through the Alpha retrotranslator was determined.
This is not to mention the dialogues in the third part, about which I wrote above. There on Mars, the Ghost directly says that Shepard did his job in the second part .. whether you like it or not.

A
Atay Wolverine 21.10.22

Of course, it’s better to leave it, after the Second World War the results of the cruel experiments of German and Japanese doctors remained, but no one destroyed them, and I’m sure that in general these studies benefited world medicine, although this does not mean that there is a similar price for this benefit. fine.

b
brazilium 21.10.22

Atay Wolverine
yes everything is purple there, one is compensated by the other.

M
MeJLHuk 21.10.22

save the base gives 110 points of military resources to destroy 100, but there is a nuance if you save and get those 110 points of military resources, then in return it takes you scored, but somewhere around 150-170 points of the asset, so it’s better to destroy it yourself checked