3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 21.10.22 12:55 pm

Low graphics settings

---
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arty 21.10.22

hmm

S
Sergei Romanov 21.10.22

Never in my life have I seen that on AMD & Radeon the game forbade setting low graphics settings. Like "you won't be able to put low because you have AMD, go through the forest." Brad.

S
Sergei Romanov 21.10.22

How can you compare video quality settings and settings in games. And why is it completely impossible to play low? Are the polygons of the eyes cut?

S
Sergei Romanov 21.10.22

Mayamenstate
With textures, they're just lower resolution. And the shaders are probably used by older versions. I don't remember exactly how you can choose the second or third version of shaders in Total war medieval II. In GTA 5, in order to set the maximum speed, you need to remove the limit on video memory. Can only crash/hang/slow down later

R
Renox 21.10.22

the dude meant that the video can be watched in high quality, or in low quality. The only difference is in the detail.
And in games, very rarely low settings give at least some profit, except for lowering the detail.
Either the game runs normally on medium-high (I’m not talking about ultra) or it doesn’t work at all (~ 10fps), at least put low settings, at least not. There will be no significant growth.

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Renox

And in games, very rarely low settings give at least some profit, except for lowering the detail.

Well, if your hardware is completely rubbish, which hardly fits the minimum salary, then naturally you should not expect any increase, and disabling, for example, anti-aliasing, shadows, draw distance, texture quality, lighting, and various heavy graphic effects, will give a good increase.

It's just that a person doesn't even understand that video and games are not the same thing.

S
Sergei Romanov 21.10.22

I didn't understand anything about the layer.

R
Renox 21.10.22

saa0891
Well, I recently launched Risen 3 on a 2012 laptop. On medium settings, he should pull it calmly. Because the laptop was good in its time.
As a result: at max 15 fps
at medium 30-35
at low 35-40.
The difference between low and medium quality is huge in terms of picture quality. On low, it's just soap without shadows. A gain of 5 fps.

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Renox

Well, I recently launched Risen 3 on a laptop in 2012

Everything is clear, laptop is the key word.

Then do not forget that there are different games, different engines, including various crooked developed ones, such as Piranhas.

Run for example Crysis, at maximum and minimum and compare the result.
I will even relieve you of this need, in my gallery I just have the minimum and maximum settings, though from the third part.

min pix.playground.rupix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

maxpix.playground.rupix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

I can also play, say, at 800x600 and 640x480 with a lot of soapy aliasing,
and finally, on video, the block coding principle usually acts, which softens the pixels in the block. secondly, there is a kind of supersemlung when the pixels are again lathered and recoded according to the nearest ones.
plus the player itself, through which the kintso will look over, smooths out the type of fhaa most likely. if you find a player that seems purely without acceleration by a codec or a DVD card, for example, it will be like wolfstein.
if the author is talking about it

A
Alexey Chichigin 21.10.22

You most likely have vidyuhi 2 gtg, so the settings are limited, you need more memory

B
Balda716 21.10.22

game developers are in cahoots with iron developers and just want to make as much money as possible buying iron

Yes, igrodely with iron manufacturers have long been in cahoots. Just look at the game intros: NVIDIA or AMD, but more often NVIDIA.
They also have a "business plan" for years to come: when to introduce which technical process ... take, for example, technology - why not immediately release powerful processors - after all, the technology allows it, this is not the invention of something fundamentally super-new ... Chief the motive is profit, and not only in the gambling and computer industry...

R
Renox 21.10.22

saa0891
I'm not interested in fps above 60 and duplicated render frames. They don't talk about anything. Just like optimization on top video cards.
The point of low settings is to get 60 fps on the minimum required configuration. Otherwise why the hell are they needed? If the game "goes" at 20 fps, then it would be better if it did not start at all.
An ideal example of optimization for a certain level of configuration is pine trees. But developers will never achieve this.

P
PhenomNV 21.10.22

I probably drank too much beer and I don’t understand anything, but what side does the railway company have to do with image quality? What's the layer?

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Renox

has little interest for me in fps above 60 and duplicated render frames. They don't talk about anything. Just like optimization on top video cards.

Why, maybe you didn’t look at my profile, but I have a 120 hertz monitor, well, the vertical line was disabled in this case.
And as for the top cards, you can go to any site that makes tests for any game and completely different cards are tested there.
http://www.3dnews.ru/644489/page-2.html#%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D0%B0 %D1%82%D1%8B%20%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD %D0%B8%D1%8F

Here you can see that for example the 6850 card has a good boost at low settings.
Spoilerpix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

The point of low settings is to get 60 fps on the minimum required configuration. Otherwise why the hell are they needed? If the game "goes" at 20 fps, then it would be better if it did not start at all.

And someone promised you 60FPS with the minimum required configuration, in my opinion you want a lot.

An ideal example of optimization for a certain level of configuration is pine trees. But developers will never achieve this.

There is just one problem, the console has one config, and the PC has thousands.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

FX-8350 is better than Intel, Nvidia is better than Radeon, Western Digital is better than Seagate.
posons, posons, I'm the only one who understands what's going on. wff what image on seoogat and westerndigital. I have samsungs, posons.
fx does not have a graphic core, then the image that can output is approximately what xseon, say
, intel graphics is not intended for games. To be honest, I don’t understand why you need it. but anti-aliasing and anisotropy it holds. otherwise, its settings are not as rich as those of the gaming solution.
in the case of amd nvidia - for some reason it does not support it. in the driver of both cards, you can set the desired level of workings. rather, the problem is to achieve not the minimum, but the ultra-horophone settings. Yes, and Nvidia has more of these ultragrophones, which can be used in games if they support it.
if we are talking about amd stones with integrated cores, then they are also not quite for games. a weak card and a 2-core processor - there is no way for a jet to drink.

...I'm not much interested in fps above 60...
The point of low settings is to have 60 frames on them at the minimum required configuration.
Well, Ossossin's unity has zhyfors 680 written in the minimum. Which roughly corresponds to these concepts of the minimum. however, I would say just a card with 2 gigs starting from 650ti2gb because there are minimum ones? maybe even 580 will go here over what is meant by the minimum. for mini this is 25-30 fps and the resolution is the minimum multiple of the monitor ratio. for some it's 1080p.
however, I'm not interested in minimum sosimal and physical launches and I haven't seen a minimum game since 2006-7. finally can not imagine Cho there creator. Current when I tried to play on the Pecabook. and there groofoon!

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

because fx is worse adapted to games with 4 threads. very bad with 2 threads. almost at the level of a phenom or an old intyl at 775s, if you throw out the speed
with a creak, it reveals itself in frostbite. assassin unity and in the future on the unreal e4 where fiercely vilifies the civilian e7 to which he is a competitor. even in thief 2014 (or some last assembly on ue3 I was annoyed by a fart from a 20-80fps jump)
there are a lot of opinions about this here on the forum of related topics. amd stones have a hard one guano like athlone 64 x2
about ati nvidia - I didn’t observe anything like
that nvidia has gamma correction and adaptive anti-aliasing. it adds a sort of shbao+ to some games and is sometimes a cause of artifacts
Nvidia is also suspected by me that it captures the mip map or produces a not so high-quality anisotropic filter.
when I switched from radeon to nvidia, it seemed to me that in suspended animation and the metro everything was in soap. however, I felt the same in srayzis when switching from one radeon to another.
the radeon 1600pro also had a bug or a cool effect in the drivers. he was very cool and softly smeared the sky and tirain in some games. the 3870 no longer had it.
and so if you throw in the buns and the color trim, the cards give out an absolutely identical picture.