3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ostin321 21.10.22 12:55 pm

Full Game Experience (How to Survive)

Tell me who has already played? 200r total in steam
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natanil 21.10.22

very reminiscent of dont starve, only zombie theme
Animation is lame, optimization too

S
Silentip 21.10.22

Natanil
the presence of Russian subs?

N
Natanil 21.10.22

Silentip
absence

_
_B1aD3_ 21.10.22

Yes, there is no Russian yet. But I have not encountered any difficulties with the translation yet. The graphics are at a decent level, the optimization is not very good, the interface is convenient, the controls are excellent. The game uses PhysX, though in small quantities. The game is worth its money. Yes, and the game is a cooperative, both through the Internet and with a split screen. "Survive" mode is not without it's. Training from "Rovac rules" is great.

t
tibackdss 21.10.22

The game is just great. Tutorials are fire. It's a pity that there is no Russian (

P
Preacher_I 21.10.22

Russian in the game is not particularly needed. The game is great.

s
salah 21.10.22

Guys, when will the Russifier be?

o
ostin321 21.10.22

Tell us more about the game - specifically about its gameplay - how will it be together in a co-op?

x
xenric 21.10.22

the game has one problem - a small budget and this is clearly visible. And so the game is a diablo with zombies and cool crafting. I would also like to see the construction of my own base, or at least put a chest.
+ very quickly ends only 4 islands.
PS The game is super despite the cons. it costs all 500r.
Who wants to play coop write.

A
Arthur Kaufman 21.10.22

does it have to be so short?

m
metropihalich 21.10.22

The toy is ok. Since the first Alien shooter`a not come off like this =)

P
Psythra 21.10.22

I played in Russian. There are no complaints. Everything is fine, since I updated the computer the other day.

P
Psythra 21.10.22

WerWolfIgor
I do not quite understand how to do this. Write in a personal.

A
Alexander Maretsky 21.10.22

the game is good, you can play it, but the beginning of the menu upset me, it could have been better, but if you don’t pay attention to trifles, then it’s quite good for 4 out of 5 points
game for an amateur

L
Lightman_R 21.10.22

Death from boredom

From the very beginning, How to Survive wants to be turned off. Clumsy menus, overlapping text and the ubiquitous yellow color. It's repulsive, but something inside wants to give the game a chance, but what if.

All survival comes down to the constant need to eat, sleep and drink. Zombies are no problem. Having armed yourself with a stone club at the beginning of the games and collecting a shotgun, you can not be afraid of the dead at all, no matter how many there are. By the way, killing zombies is the only thing that pleases in the game, the sound of a split skull does not bother you until the very credits.
The main storyline is based on quests from the series “run to the other end of the island and bring the part”. Each mission is a running after a detail. Boring things.

The only thing you get from How to Survive is the desire to erase the game from the disk as soon as possible.