3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zere 21.10.22 12:55 pm

Didn't give RU version... (Borderlands 2)

Good evening, we already bought 3 copies, but there is no Ru version in the library, only multi. Has anyone experienced this? (Windows)
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
GONE TO DTF 21.10.22

hospadi. manually put files with localization.

Z
Zere 21.10.22

the question is, where is she? why and how?
and I’ll put rusik anyway ....
If it comes to that, how will I put files with localization if I don’t have the RU version ... (and here for the cooperative there is a crack of some ancient version)

c
choa 21.10.22

Zere Bought
on a third-party site, but activated through a key? If so, then that's fine.

Threat
The RU version is still complaining about bugs. There are also no server events, just like hot fixes. In a word, the ru version is a stub, it's better to play the original one.

Z
Zere 21.10.22

I bought it on playo and it says that upon activation, 2 versions will be issued

B
Botponevole 21.10.22

Actually, two versions were given to those who pre-ordered in connection with the scandal and the petition, I have two versions for example. But if you now look at the store page in steam, then now there is no Russian in the options!

Z
Zere 21.10.22

I don’t know what about the pre-order, but In the incentive and on playo it is clearly written that upon activation, 2 copies will be issued, ru and multi ...

Okay, the question is different then (the first question is also valid)
1. at the moment, ru and multi still behind in versions?
2. Can you play co-op only with the "translit" localization or are there versions with Russian letters?

W
WoRG55 21.10.22

Zere
What kind of copies are we talking about? Was a pack bought for several copies?
Did you buy on Steam or Gifts?

P
PeroAlxp 21.10.22

Set in the steam settings that you live in Russia. Go to the game settings of the border 2 (Steam settings, not game settings) and see if you can switch that you are from Russia. And the version for installation will appear in the RU.

R
Renox 21.10.22

who needs this ru version with zero online and a bunch of bugs

s
saa0891 21.10.22

How many played in the ru version, there were no bugs.
English set only for entering keys.

Z
Zere 21.10.22

I need localization, not online, what the fuck is the left online for me ... and it's very difficult to read transliteration.
WoRG55
3 copies were bought on the playo website, which says:

At the time of activating the Borderlands 2 key on Steam, you will receive two versions at once:

Borderlands 2 game localized for the Russian region. All in-game splash screens, signs, signs, posters, etc. Russian language in a unique comic style. All dialogues are in the form of Russian subtitles.
International Multilanguage version of Borderlands with support for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish language packs.

PeroAlxp
There is no such setting with the Steam settings of the game (apparently you have a pirate, I guess, you advise at random)

s
seffko 21.10.22

Bought on steam, gave 2 versions. Write to where you got it.

Z
Zere 21.10.22

did you buy it long time ago? because read quite a lot of complaints that the ru version was not given

P
PeroAlxp 21.10.22

I'm not a pirate, I play on steam. I have my real address set in the incentive itself, I don’t like conservatism. And Border 2 was given both the normal and the RU version. But something reminds me that he still didn’t appear in the downloads himself, but somehow he found him in the incentive and put him on the installation, but I don’t remember how. I'll come home and figure it out.

P
PeroAlxp 21.10.22

Here in the incentive itself it says
Russian Language - Update

*If you purchased Borderlands 2 on the territory of the Russian Federation, then upon launch you will find two versions of the game in your Steam library. You can play both versions but not transfer them.

Worldwide Version

The Worldwide Version contains the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
The multiplayer mode supports the game with users from all over the world.

Russian version The

Russian version of the game contains only the Russian language.
The multiplayer mode only supports the game with users of the Russian version of the game.

*This also applies to buyers of disc editions

----------------------

I bought a border 2 for my brother and he normally installed both the English and ru versions. English for entering shift keys. Maybe you really should have a filter to show only installed games, although I don’t remember that there is such a filter. Contact them for support.

W
WoRG55 21.10.22

Zere
Gifts could not buy from the ru region, and therefore only the euro was activated. It doesn't matter who activates the Gift, it matters where it was bought.

Z
Zere 21.10.22

Yes, but in the store it was clearly written that both versions would be given, i.e. in principle, the key in the incentive should not differ from the store keys for the ru region, but for some reason they are different.
In general, the problem is solved, but it is not clear why the ru version was not given during activation ...
Who knows what patch 1.8.3 gives? can't find description

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Zere

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_1.8.X_%28Borderlands_2%29

Z
Zere 21.10.22

saa0891
thanks