3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
puhovsky 21.10.22 12:56 pm

The problem with the load of video and processor in games.

In general, the thing is, I didn’t notice, honestly, as it was before, because. played undemanding free to play games, but now such as GTA V, Battlefield 4, etc. are interesting, I used to play licensed Skyrim, everything was ok. In general, no matter how hard I work to change the settings, the load is corresponding, but not higher. For example, I set high settings in GTA V, not maximum, but at the level of everything except textures, my frame rate is kept at 50-60, in the city, in some places it drops to 40, the workload is full on all cores, I have i3 2130 for 2 cores. but two types are virtual, so the task manager shows 4 tables (I'm a lamer, so tell me if I don't understand something), and so, I personally don't like this framerate, I need a stable one, so I experimented with the settings, I set that half on standard, half on high, then everything is on the standard and nothing has changed, BUT the video card (gtx 660) and the processor were no longer loaded by 85-95, but by 70-80, and the video card was generally 55 percent ... but the FPS did not change i.e. it was like 50-60, and in some parts of Los Santos it became 40-45. It's the same in the battle, setting everything to a minimum, I lag up to 45 in Shanghai, for example, setting everything to the maximum and I still have the same 58-60 and in some places it drops to 45. it didn’t seem to be lower ... In general , I'm sorry to make you read all this, but I don't know how to explain it in another way. Is it possible to somehow increase the load, so that there is a stable frame rate. Because I can’t understand why the load is on the level, and does not increase when it is needed, thus there are drawdowns. Motherboard z68x from GIGABYTE, HDD 500 GB, memory 6 GB with a frequency of 1333. BUT the video card (gtx 660) and the processor were no longer loaded by 85-95, but by 70-80, and the video card was generally 55 percent ..., but the FPS did not change, i.e. it was like 50-60, and in some parts of Los Santos it became 40-45. It's the same in the battle, setting everything to a minimum, I lag up to 45 in Shanghai, for example, setting everything to the maximum and I still have the same 58-60 and in some places it drops to 45. it didn’t seem to be lower ... In general , I'm sorry to make you read all this, but I don't know how to explain it in another way. Is it possible to somehow increase the load, so that there is a stable frame rate. Because I can’t understand why the load is on the level, and does not increase when it is needed, thus there are drawdowns. Motherboard z68x from GIGABYTE, HDD 500 GB, memory 6 GB with a frequency of 1333. BUT the video card (gtx 660) and the processor were no longer loaded by 85-95, but by 70-80, and the video card was generally 55 percent ..., but the FPS did not change, i.e. it was like 50-60, and in some parts of Los Santos it became 40-45. It's the same in the battle, setting everything to a minimum, I lag up to 45 in Shanghai, for example, setting everything to the maximum and I still have the same 58-60 and in some places it drops to 45. it didn’t seem to be lower ... In general , I'm sorry to make you read all this, but I don't know how to explain it in another way. Is it possible to somehow increase the load, so that there is a stable frame rate. Because I can’t understand why the load is on the level, and does not increase when it is needed, thus there are drawdowns. Motherboard z68x from GIGABYTE, HDD 500 GB, memory 6 GB with a frequency of 1333. but the fps did not change i.e. it was like 50-60, and in some parts of Los Santos it became 40-45. It's the same in the battle, setting everything to a minimum, I lag up to 45 in Shanghai, for example, setting everything to the maximum and I still have the same 58-60 and in some places it drops to 45. it didn’t seem to be lower ... In general , I'm sorry to make you read all this, but I don't know how to explain it in another way. Is it possible to somehow increase the load, so that there is a stable frame rate. Because I can’t understand why the load is on the level, and does not increase when it is needed, thus there are drawdowns. Motherboard z68x from GIGABYTE, HDD 500 GB, memory 6 GB with a frequency of 1333. but the fps did not change i.e. it was like 50-60, and in some parts of Los Santos it became 40-45. It's the same in the battle, setting everything to a minimum, I lag up to 45 in Shanghai, for example, setting everything to the maximum and I still have the same 58-60 and in some places it drops to 45. it didn’t seem to be lower ... In general , I'm sorry to make you read all this, but I don't know how to explain it in another way. Is it possible to somehow increase the load, so that there is a stable frame rate. Because I can’t understand why the load is on the level, and does not increase when it is needed, thus there are drawdowns. Motherboard z68x from GIGABYTE, HDD 500 GB, memory 6 GB with a frequency of 1333. setting everything to the maximum and I still have the same 58-60 and in some places it drops to 45. it didn’t seem to be lower ... In general, I’m sorry for forcing you to read all this, but I don’t know how to explain it differently. Is it possible to somehow increase the load, so that there is a stable frame rate. Because I can’t understand why the load is on the level, and does not increase when it is needed, thus there are drawdowns. Motherboard z68x from GIGABYTE, HDD 500 GB, memory 6 GB with a frequency of 1333. setting everything to the maximum and I still have the same 58-60 and in some places it drops to 45. it didn’t seem to be lower ... In general, I’m sorry for forcing you to read all this, but I don’t know how to explain it differently. Is it possible to somehow increase the load, so that there is a stable frame rate. Because I can’t understand why the load is on the level, and does not increase when it is needed, thus there are drawdowns. Motherboard z68x from GIGABYTE, HDD 500 GB, memory 6 GB with a frequency of 1333.
I also want to write separately that I tried completely different settings, of course, turning the settings to ultra, for example, in bf 4, the frame rate is about 50 with drawdowns up to 35 and the load is 100%. I also removed vertical sync, triple buffering, set everything to quality, set it to performance, but the result was negative ..., it used to rise to 100-110 fps on previous settings, but dropped to the same 45. I clean the computer. There is no overheating. What to do, actually?)
Regards, Sergey.
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
puhovsky 21.10.22

Up to 110 this is with V-sync turned off. Sorry for the "generally" :)

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 21.10.22

puhovsky
gtx 660 and i3 2130 are not for modern games. Without a turbo, a 2-core is still difficult.

BUT the video card (gtx 660) and the processor were no longer loaded by 85-95, but by 70-80, and the video card was generally 55 percent
Well, then tell me what the temperature of the processor is. And so in old games it can have a percentage of 45-60 fps, but I don’t know at what video. In DiRT 2 - even higher. Do you play games without PhysX? Let's say Star Craft 2 percent should definitely pull.

And so, vidyaha in 1920x1080 can pull games (at high with anti-aliasing). Although it will be better with overclocking by 10%. But not Crysis on ultra (35-40 fps will be). I played Crysis 3 on a 760, and Warhead too (maybe it's better optimized than the base Crysis).

p
puhovsky 21.10.22

CPU up to 54 first core, second up to 50, GPU up to 60.
CPU load 85-95, GPU 60... Test for GTA V. Standard tests, everything else is average (high), with FXAA anti-aliasing without MSAA.
Again, I set the standard to all settings, i.e. low, 1080p resolution, the temperature may still drop by 1 degree on the CPU, the load on the percent became 70-80, on video it’s exactly the same .. 60 ... FPS sags up to 45 in some parts of the city. What is high, what is low FPS is the same -.- tested the GPU on high, everything reached 95-8 percent. fps dipped, because the lack of video memory, i.e. GPU can give out at all 100, but it can't at low and medium, what would be higher fps, why ???
almost vidyaha is not chasing me, I am from burning

p
puhovsky 21.10.22

Yes, I wanted to buy a new percentage, there was an opportunity, but the old one was enough, I didn’t think for the future, but here it’s on you, the prices are 2 times
so it pulls 1080r, but with drawdowns on any settings, why? that's what I want to know I
played a bit by the way and the temperature of 2 cores dropped 50 max