3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imperial_Patriot 21.11.19 03:56 am

France (Medieval 2: Total War)

Like the cavalry, now after playing for England has decided to play for France. In the beginning many areas, but for some reason little money generiruet. Good cavalry (though I expected more)). That is the only problem, with much!!: the idea of the French should be chivlaric dismounted knights (in battle costume looked) but in the game to build them just anywhere!!!!! Not in the barracks, not in castles there all!! What the hell?? Who knows??

70 Comments
Sort by:
C
CepbIuBoJIK 21.11.19

I russifitsirovannye probably chivalrik it lancers... in Short there is written on top of the period: later. So those cannot be hired until there et garbage is not going to happen... until the powder will not hobrecht

Y
Yanezh 21.11.19

I also have the Russified version. These units I have called soft true knights, but to hire them is really nowhere. The same problem in the game for Denmark (the same unit). In the game for the SHIT it is also unclear where to hire a loose Gothic knights...

S
SpellBinder 21.11.19

Unfortified))) ha-ha-Ha, i.e., BU-ha-ha) Transfer from the real nadmozgov, nothing else) Well, where unfortified something?) They dismounted, without bunks, foot stomp - top-top, top-top)))) Time for their recruitment has not come yet, that's all) Then they (i.e. their icons) will appear on the tab recrutment in the castle)

v
viper_ku 21.11.19

And I, in my curve localization, they are named, in my opinion dismounted knights. Too cool....

D
Darth_Vader 21.11.19

Not about you accidentally mailed knights?

E
ERHater 21.11.19

Hiking Chevalier or foot cavalry(dismounted chivalry) in my opinion should be available when building a Guild, if not in the barracks of the castle last level.

M
Magnat 21.11.19

playing for France. keep the defense of Jerusalem from the Mongols and Egypt. in General, the city is easy. they live for slaughter go through the gate and on the walls. like the Scots.

P
Pirate_89 21.11.19

I am Also in France so I have a steeper Napoleonesque Empire if things go I Timurids from the start of the map zamachu...

M
Magon 21.11.19

Play for France,already in 1524.all Cho can be rebuilt,when there will be Hiking the French archers? Hiking noble knights? what it can glitch.

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

Hiking noble knights appear immediately as you build a stronghold (latest improvement to castle).

p
petja5 21.11.19

dismounted knights, foot cavalry, soft real knights :)) I whinnying from such a translation. But of course mailed knights" - is finally the limit. Under the table lay for about 5 minutes, couldn't stand up from laughing.

A
Alkasavar 21.11.19

I was a pirate with all these translations, where the knights armor is easy to wear mail, actually over half of the names you can laugh. For example, the country the Teutonic order or Pop in Rome. And it is here, perhaps, was about police, they can be hired at the military Academy. And French archers are hired there.

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

When I bought the first time Medieval 2, but of course it was a pirate, then my identity was so dull. Well, I completed the task I set myself the Pope, then I opened the message type:
Dad is very pleased with you and sends you sent through the post knights. At first I did not catch, and then an hour fucking around.

J
Julii Cohort 21.11.19

2 Imperial Patriot
Hiking appears not to wait. Same thing with knights of the Goths (SRI). The fact that the knights of that rank top fought(emphasis on charge chrome), Hiking was only when the horse will kill, or rather not even walking, they fell down and could not lift his armor up them a knife cut. Such as the Battle of the British and French. Knights just slaughtered the English archers. So Hiking the knight of this rank not to get in the game, only lying))).

F
Farso 21.11.19

Hiking appears not to wait. Same thing with knights of the Goths (SRI).

That's just not necessary to say, if you do not know. There is in the game peshite goth, only appear later (after gunpowder) and require a full set of the castle line of barracks.
Although some steep Hiking of the knights in the game do not see. This applies, for example, Polish guard and the coolest French knights (can't remember their exact name, Knights in armor gorgeous or something...)

J
Julii Cohort 21.11.19

It is strange how much I've partied and all patrol and castles, and Hiking the Goths did not appear, only on horses. Thought they were only in custom battle.
And knights are called the chic armor?))))) YOU mean Chivlary night?

F
Farso 21.11.19

knights are called the chic armor?))))) YOU mean Chivlary night?

I have a Russian license from Softklab and I can't say as they are called in the English version. Maybe chivlaric knights. And since the day before yesterday I uninstalled the game (was sick for 2 years :P ), I can't say their names in Russian. But I think it is Knights in armor gorgeous.

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

I think dogadyvayas lycra about what you say. Or Gendarmes (Gendarmes) or Knights-pikemen (Lancers).

J
Julii Cohort 21.11.19

Not the gendarmes, knights in glowing or shining armor Couture sdelanno with taste )))). Not Chivlary translated as chivalry. That is not just in armor and expensive armor, which could afford only wealthy people.

F
Farso 21.11.19

I think dogadyvayas lycra about what you say. Or Gendarmes (Gendarmes) or Knights-pikemen (Lancers).

:/ If I meant the police, then call them gendarmes, especially since they are in Russian of the license are called.

But I kind of remembered nazvanie French knights, which meant: there's not chic, and luxurious armor. Knights in armor luxury.