3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mo3g00 21.10.22 01:24 pm

Where can I order? (Rocksmith 2014 Edition)

Has anyone ordered a cable from an off site? Or is it possible with https://vk.com/rocksmith?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RDIFB0 21.10.22

Oh what a good guy you are.

w
wilddisk 21.10.22

Chet, somehow I have no confidence in this site. rocksmith-star.ru Just an official distributor representative translating frequently asked questions by Google translate or whatever, and selling a cable for $ 70 when it is officially announced from the developers for Amazon at a price of $ 25, in my opinion it's obviously heating! Or I don't understand something?

w
wilddisk 21.10.22

Yes, and rocksmith at a price of 135 bucks, this is at a price in the incentive, even with the presence of imported tools, only 1175 rubles, which is 3 times cheaper.

G
Grandfather Babai 21.10.22

wilddisk

135 with guitar, no?

R
Rocksmith Russia 21.10.22

www.rocksmith.ru is the only official partner of Ubisoft for Rocksmith 2014 in Russia. Don't believe? Go to Rocksmith.Ru in the event section or watch the end of the official Russian Rocksmith 2014 trailer on the Ubisoft YouTube channel. On the site you can order kits with a guitar.

I
ItachiSan_RUS 21.10.22

Rocksmith.Russia
And on this site all your undertakings will be ruined for you
. After 2 days I call - the application was just spotted and they were not going to deliver it before the 9th (!) of January. They offered to drive to them through traffic jams ...
So the service from official partners is crappy.

X
Xerox382 21.10.22

ItachiSan_RUS
you're just lazy, dude... just picked up this cable...for the second time already... on New Year's Eve I got my ass off the couch and drove up and picked it up...just who really wants to play this toy, it's a problem to drive up or wait 2 days is not zapadlo, Normal store, just before the new year they just brought the cables.

g
glass 21.10.22

Rocksmith.Russia
"...the only official Ubisoft partner for Rocksmith 2014 in Russia. Don't believe me?"

I do not believe there is still Gabe and his shop: http://store.steampowered.com/app/221680/