3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Arefiev 21.10.22 01:24 pm

Three troubles battles... (Battlefield 4)

It's always been that way, well after BF2 for sure
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 21.10.22

One of the troubles is such videos.

R
RicoChico 21.10.22

Fools and balance.

J
JUnnAmmED 21.10.22

Campers on lids, helicopters, planes, cheaters (which, thank God, have not come across yet).

S
Stenos 21.10.22

What cheaters? For all the time that I play, I have never met a cheater. Noobs? And that every newbie should buy the game to fly in and scatter everyone? Statodrochery, even I have not seen such.

M
M3tZeller 21.10.22

1 and the wildest problem is auto-balance - which does not work, if you are lucky enough to get into a dead, merging team, then you will merge round after round until you leave the server. Auto-balance works great in Code, where during the break between rounds the players were distributed equally among the teams not by rank, but by the number of kills. Because of this, each new round was won by a new team - and for this it was interesting to play. By the way, how auto-balance works in BF is generally a mystery! Players between teams are thrown not even by rank, but by the purest random - sometimes you get into a team with 20-50 lvl and these creatures run on respawn, sit on the roof, sit in some ditch, but they flatly do not want to capture the flag or destroy the transmitter if they come across to me on a hard server, I just start shooting them,
Well, actually 2 wild problem, as you already understood - the lack of subordination, or, more simply, RP role-play. If you play as a commander and give an order to a separate squad, everyone gives a fuck about him, if you play as a squad leader and give an order again, everyone gives a fuck about him. And BF is a purely team game you can’t drag here alone, so sometimes you just want to puke from the team that threw you into

M
M3tZeller 21.10.22

Stenos
Listen, noobs are different, there are noobs with 80-100 levdom who sit near one wall for the whole round, they are wildly infuriating, for the team they are completely zero in terms of usefulness, they only occupy a slot.
And sometimes there are noobs with 20-30 levels who will lay a charge on the transmitter and capture the flag, so I only want to grow and grow, and for those who sit back I want to remove the battle

T
Toxa95 21.10.22

Balance, for me. Especially for tanks. 1 on 1 pumped (active defense and active armor) tank makes the same not pumped.

b
badghost 21.10.22

balance we can only dream of

Y
Yurik Nikitin 21.10.22

Stenos
Statodrochers...these are the people who, let's say, people got on a plane/helicopter and it flies very well...they fill their keels.....but Tim still loses points...
And by the way, there are all sorts of like received for, again, aircraft / helicopters that help to control them ... I meet very often such ... but it is very difficult to expose ... all anti-cheats collect information for such a long time ....

F
FuckNato 21.10.22

I take care of my nerves, I don’t play yet, but I just watch streams and chat: http://sc2tv.ru/ref/166649