3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximaner 21.10.22 01:24 pm

Friezes! (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

There is a problem!!
FPS sags from 140 to 48 when a flash drive explodes or with a strong clip from tes-9 (negev), it's terribly tired of watching a slide show. Who knows how to solve it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agon1st 21.10.22

minimum graphics?
and in general the characteristics of the computer come on

D
Double Agent 21.10.22

48 fps slideshow? Damn, you're screwed. Or maybe the computer is overheating. How does the game behave on servers with a large number of people (deathmatch, for example)?

X
Xoma2517 21.10.22

Double Agent
Well, in CS:GO 48 is not the best fps) And even more so, a drawdown from 140 fps to 48.

a
alex8ball 21.10.22

Guys, right now I'll write everything as it is, don't take it as rudeness.... but this contra-th is complete.... I have a laptop that's not very productive, but all episodes of halvah are drawn to medium-high with FPS 60-79, but it's worth run go, unheard-of friezes appear already in the menu itself. Music is a different story, remember the South Park episode about the brown note?! - I found it, the music from the menu helps me make a couple of larvae with a bang !!!, you say turn off the music dude and don't worry! - I did this at first and with every update everything was reset and I enjoyed my favorite music. So voooot about the brakes, I still found a way to increase the fps and specifically. The game uses anti-aliasing your mother's fonts!!! Yes - I'm lagging and these folk craftsmen from Steam are zababahali font smoothing - yes Karl! - fonts. this gives an increase in fps from 5 to 10. it is disabled with the help of some command, well, where the shortcut is, only in Steam. Okay, then I took a new video card for two humps and bought additional operatives for the exit, you know what game, well, the one that is the fifth. So on the stationary mego contra GO manages to lag and sag FPS. Guys, this stupid thing is not worth your time. Previously, the ball of norms contra 1.6 is now a warface, or even its cheap copy, skins, molotovs,. in short, I pour. BYE to all connoisseurs. in short, I pour. BYE to all connoisseurs. in short, I pour. BYE to all connoisseurs.

B
Belomorkanal 21.10.22

alex8ball is
YET a non-connoisseur.

D
Double Agent 21.10.22

alex8ball
You seem to have hands from your asshole. On my shitty laptop, it flies great at medium-high and does not freeze anything. If you are already so bombed by music, then buy some kind of music set on the trading floor.

M
M3tZeller 21.10.22

Maximaner
Solving problems with friezes - Checking the game cache, checking RAM,
Cleaning the system unit from dirt! It is very important if cleaning has not occurred for more than a year.
If nothing helps - !!!clean!!! OS installation

- I think the main problem is the video card pollution, the GPU chip overheats, resets the frequencies, friezes occur.
-Either the system is cluttered (Personal experience! I reinstall the OS every 4-6 months - I have never seen wild FPS drawdowns in my life, everything is exclusively within the normal range. Drawdowns of 5-10 fps maximum! + FPS in CS-GO 290-300 frames)

a
alex8ball 21.10.22

Double Agent
Barnauli agent, you have a normal laptop. Here is my Intel B960 2 gb ddr2 geforce gt520m 1gb it's real rubbish. And my hands are from where I need to, I just compared it with a game on a similar (if not on the same) engine. GO gets out of the rut of adequacy. By the way left for grandfather 2 flies.

M
Maximaner 21.10.22

M3tZeller
No, the video card is new. It heated up to a maximum of 60. Everything was decided with the help of a system rollback (restore). I sin on third-party software.