3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Woof 21.10.22 01:24 pm

ADRN take the accs from the rat. (Diablo 2)

28 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 21.10.22

mde, nu i tema
dober prosit u adrna prinyat' meri k nehoroshemu igroku

ne znayu podrobnostei, pobudivshih avtora sozdat' etu temu, no namnogo boleeloghnoi bila bi pros'ba zabrat' akki u adrna a ne naoborot, tem bolee chto v proshlom vizove ubera on kajetsya navaril anihov za schet archon_guarda, kotoromu nichego ne dostalos'

A
ADRN 21.10.22

firkax - incorrect info. only pedophiles believe in tears

Z
ZakarumFoot 21.10.22

Glory to PG, glory to Chris!!!

T
Torum. 21.10.22

Firk was also a kris then, because he also made free annihi.

p
pirya 21.10.22

adrn threw the boys. took Anih to drive 20/15/10 from Igor (dia.), and so he did not return this Anih ..

A
ADRN 21.10.22

oyoyoy remembered the old one) he's been in the bathhouse for almost two years :D

S
SergeyS1988 21.10.22

Na kajdogo anihomasona naidetsa svoi kidala ;)

p
pirya 21.10.22

Dobermn
what does "bancha" mean?

T
Torum. 21.10.22

Sudak is ok, in general. The dnober burned out notably from the useless anniks.

d
d_zen 21.10.22

kidala sozdaet temi o tom, chto kidat ploho

D
Dosmotr 21.10.22

making money with anegami is not an Orthodox occupation

A
ADRN 21.10.22

zander is a normal kid, he didn’t notice any bullshit at all, especially since he’s already a little man and doesn’t have a balabol appearance. We talked a lot with him and we communicate now. So I don’t know what you didn’t share there, but I won’t get into it. Moreover, I haven’t played for a long time, but the only thing that pleases me is that people like Pirya and Dia still remember. Pirya hello to the assassin. remember how you fell :D.

P
Patza Vats 21.10.22

balabol appearance

ADRN, you burn with epithets.

T
T Fox 21.10.22

pirya
Bunch - to sell. Bancha covered with rats - selling the loot.

a
anatolia 21.10.22

one scam rat asks for something from another scam rat))) I suppose you don’t need to change anything, since there is a balance here ...... pike perch, of course, is a nonentity-insect that needs to be crushed quickly .. but still here it respect because he (if you believe of course) abused another more vile fat-assed insect-nothingness ... which itself banchits ... and which needs to be crushed even faster ... pike perch is a normal kid?))) well, this is a moot point, of course, and he not a kid for a long time ... normal boys don’t devastate other people’s aki, take advantage of the owner’s trust and don’t get into their own business .. especially since this object did it

l
lait_one 21.10.22

Anatoly Tolyasik you have outdone yourself!! such eloquence! everything is broken with you. I understand that you are offended that they didn’t abuse you?))
Yes, everything has already been decided with the topic starter. But lately this is the most emotional Temka. I liked it, keep it up.
ADRN in vain, in general, you answer something to them, there are half trolls, half crybabies and a fraction of them in the appendage.)

T
Torum. 21.10.22

lait_one
If you threw a little bit - tell me, at least I'll laugh.

l
lait_one 21.10.22

Torum. I didn’t throw it, unfortunately, but I could. ((I just took part in restoring justice. but oh well, let him tell everything himself. He pours epithets and dots so juicy. I’ll leave it to him. I thought: where did this pimple get so many runes? They gave it for temporary use, but he did not want to give it back.

a
anatolia 21.10.22

I have my own affairs with him and we would figure it out ourselves .. I didn’t do anything bad to you so that you did what you did and sits on Skype for a month and is silent like a partisan until I myself discovered .. well, isn’t it shit)) ))... justice would have been restored even without you... believe me.... by your act you just proved that you are worthless, like the majority and a person not trustworthy... tell me... hello... tell me to him that, as I understand it, no one is going to exchange chum for infi, which means he owes me a take .. so it turns out you are scammers)))) .... and those runes that you saw are just a small part ...))) ) miserable voice anti-accelerator ... and you don’t look into my shorts homosexual !!!!

l
lait_one 21.10.22

Torum. By the way, as you can see from his words, he does not deny that this was fair. he was just offended that he could not throw a person. Pipiska has not matured, however, he does not need it, as I understand it.