3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atay Wolverine 21.10.22 01:24 pm

The most terrible places in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What places in Skyrim really scared you?

For me, in the first place is the Evening Cave with its dark tunnels.
On the second - Skuldafn.
And on the third - Dovakin's house on about. Solstheim, there is a very gloomy atmosphere + musical grave background. Therefore, I collected all the most valuable things there and dumped once and for all, spending the night only in a local tavern.
13 Comments
Sort by:
n
nurbak 21.10.22

If that's what frightened, then nothing
But a creepy-atmospheric place, it's a den with a skooma, there are around the corpses of those who have gone through the skooma, a mysterious red skooma
And there vampires are hiding in the basement
The Red Water Den or the Red Water Lair

R
Ryuzake 21.10.22

Where there are spiders, there is creepy!

c
cyber man 21.10.22

Redwater Lair and Glynmore Coven.

P
Pavel Molodov 21.10.22

Glynmore coven, an abandoned house in Markarth and the beginning of a journey in the ruins of Arknthamz.

M
M0f 21.10.22

Atai Wolverine
Statue of Talos in Whiterun. Need comments?

b
boneless pizza 21.10.22

The scariest? I don't remember exactly what kind of house this is, but I remember that it is in Windhelm. You go in there, and there is darkness, only a ray of light can be seen from the window, and in this part of the world a citizen is sitting on a chair. It was creepy.

e
edmin 21.10.22

Strange that no one mentioned the frost beacon. Creepy place and tragic story

L
Lina Sheremetyeva 21.10.22

I agree with the previous commentator - the Frost Beacon made me put aside a couple of bricks and hate the Falmer three times more.

A
Atay Wolverine 21.10.22

M0f
What's wrong with her?

M
M0f 21.10.22

Atay Wolverine

I
IArlekinI 21.10.22

As already mentioned above, Frost beacon. The tragic fate of its inhabitants.
I don’t remember the exact place, the tower on the Azura Star quest, where you look for the remains of a nektomancer and find them in a room with a bunch of bones, a skeleton on a throne, and all this with specific lighting.
The basement of the Valkihar castle, or whatever it is, where there are a lot of bones lying around.
House, according to the butcher's quest in Windhelm, with a "secret room".

a
alexandrovitch 21.10.22

Soul Cairn - Dawnguard
Hermaeus Mora - Dragonborn

K
KPOT1987 21.10.22

The scariest place is Solstheim, exit from the first city. As for the first time I played, I came out of there and they began to shove ash zombies on me ... at every step I put aside a bunch of bricks there :)
(I just keep quiet about the legendary dragons - any place is creepy with them)