3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ADIKANT 21.10.22 01:24 pm

Savings from pirates to a license (Dying Light)

Will it be possible after I buy this game on Steam to transfer saves from pirates there? it's just that Over 40% has already passed, almost all the side missions have been completed, and already I'm going to the second city, and there are a lot of good weapons. In general, after the purchase, I would not want to go through so many things again
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olzhas Kuanysh 21.10.22

ADIKANT
unfortunately not

a
abadula 21.10.22

ADIKANT
You can, I moved. Move the out folder with your saves to ..Steamuserdata42966408239140remote. The location of the out folder depends on the crack used.
PS You may not have a folder with the number 42966408. In this case: launch a licensed game, start playing (literally before the hero gets out of bed and children run away from him, the main thing is that the game makes at least one save) and exit the game . You open ..Steamuserdata and you see several folders there. You look inside them for a folder with the number 239140. There will be saves.

K
Kost2006 21.10.22

abadula
Precisely, it is checked up?

a
abadula 21.10.22

Crap! Can we read Russian? What is in my first sentence?
Attention I repeat: I moved. This means that I personally transferred the saves from the pirate to the freshly bought face. I hope now he chewed it and put it in his mouth.

C
Com_Bat 21.10.22

abadula
How, litsuha, standing coop, there are people, fun ??? Only for garlic. And I'm going to buy one.

S
Serge Grenier 21.10.22

And what's up with the chicks? Will the already completed ones open, or will it be necessary to open? They opened on The Evil Within, but for example, they didn’t work with Hitman Absolution.

S
SAA 21.10.22

abadula
I don't have such a folder

a
abadula 21.10.22

See PS