3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ufalab 21.10.22 01:24 pm

Saartal. Mage Goes Missing (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Excavation mission in Saarthal (College of Winterhold).
I need to follow the mage teacher. So, when I enter saarthal it is not there. There is a cat, but it is useless.
Then in Saarthal I find the second magician, but he does not give the task, without the instruction of the first (teacher) to talk to him. The teacher is nowhere to be found in Saarthal.
Has anyone had this? I tried downloading older versions and trying again.
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
boneless pizza 21.10.22

Can you finish the quest with the console? Well, for example.

D
DEFCON COLD 21.10.22

well, there are many reasons at the beginning, tell me you have a pirate or a mod license or there is no underground kind of problems most often arise from mods or from crooked repacks, but if there is a license, then the reason may be just in the mods there are patches they fix some bugs, but you have most likely the reason is different, well, you first answer the following questions, is it important (is it a pirate or a mod license or not), after that it will already be possible to draw conclusions about what the problem is.

H
Hoodini_HDN 21.10.22

try disabling mods in the launcher. Once you complete the quest, turn it back on.

U
Ufalab 21.10.22

JustOLIA Thank you. If all else fails, this remains.
alximic DLG, Pirate, mods turned off during installation, except for one bug fix package.
Ilya Novikov21, where is it turned off?

D
DEFCON COLD 21.10.22

Ufalab
well, try to install this patch http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_-_unofficial_skyrim_patch_v1_3_2b_rus_-_neofitsialniy_patch_dlya_skyrim-66817/ it should help

a
arah 21.10.22

Ufalab
Apparently the magician is stuck somewhere. Run around where wolves and trolls are attacking somewhere on the mountain, so they slow down Tolfnir. Blow them down and he'll move on to the ruins

S
StreatLex 21.10.22

Try to make fast travel to different locations. It helped me.

K
KPOT1987 21.10.22

Try to do in the console:
prid 0001c1a1
Then:
moveto player
Toldfir should teleport to the hero.
Or maybe, if you're lucky, you'll get a quest.