3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jin1999 21.10.22 01:45 pm

Quest A new riddle (Warframe)

Can anyone help? I've already started to spend the scanner not on how to get through the 2nd part of the quest, where you need to synthesize 3 reptiles, otherwise I won't understand how.
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
rybinX 21.10.22

Walk with a scanner in your hands and you will find it in the middle or at the end of the map.

Y
Yoshemitsu 21.10.22

Jin1999
these three reptiles are special, marked "unique", in order to scan him, you need to highlight three or four points on his body with a scanner, but he is smart and before that it is advisable to hang him in the air with a trap.

F
Fulgr1m 21.10.22

It's funny, but you need to scan not unique reptiles, but ELITE DESERT SOLDIERS (only 3x per mission). They need to be scanned with a cephalon scanner, not a regular one. Read the terms of the assignment carefully.

m
mcbrut 21.10.22

There is still an aura of blue around them.
We catch it with a trap and scan points on it. So it is necessary 3 times.
Then we fly on the Relay to the Orange Hologram (FSUs how he will be called to me) from whom the quest was taken. We take the quest
And then they lead us by the hand + everything is already written on WIKI + what materials are needed for crafting chrome

J
Jin1999 21.10.22

Got it, thanks people!

S
Simply The Cat 21.10.22

I chatted with him, but there is no quest, I looked in the code, what should I do?

W
Warlock Blays 21.10.22

[ASASIN]
General information about the quest:

1) Mastery Rank 5 is required

2) You must have completed the previous quest, Stolen Dreams

3) To complete the quest you will need: Frost Frame, Saryn's System and Ember's Helm. These components do not have to be collected before starting the quest, but you will need them in the process of passing.

In order to start the quest, you need to look into the Sanctuary of Simaris on the second floor of the Station and talk to Cephalon, and then activate it in the "Quests" tab in the codex and start the quest.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/432036-%D0%BA%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82-%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0 %B2%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%B0/

S
Simply The Cat 21.10.22

warlock Bleys
yes, he appeared after the fulfillment of stolen dreams, though it’s too lazy now to knock out the Frost frame, the Saryn system and the Ember helmet, and you also need to explore the Volt helmet ... yes, he went