3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Man without conscience 21.10.22 01:45 pm

Is it worth taking? (Arma 3)

Taki decided to take Armu - all these Codes and Battlefields got tired, I wanted something realistic and tactful ... Crawling in the grass with a sniper rifle ....
So the question is: is it worth taking?
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cokol888 21.10.22

Man_without_conscience
Of course yes!!!!

A
ArtySoldier 21.10.22

Man_without_conscience
So you're without conscience (just kidding) Yes, Arma is good!

Z
ZaKTomSK 21.10.22

It's worth taking - the main thing is to have someone to play with and the system requirements allow.

B
BorodaOLD 21.10.22

See how to play. Arma without mods is not worth the money, not a single, not a sandbox. But if you decide to go to team fights in Tushino, or in Breaking Point for example, then of course you can take it. And about the system requirements, yes, it’s worth thinking ten times. Arma that is still a capricious and not optimized bitch, although beautiful (IMHO). If you have bf4 flying, then you should not delude yourself that arma will also fly. Well, the management after the battles will seem a little not obviously confusing. In short, the game is not for everyone. Oh yeah, make sure you have someone to play it with. )

s
small-hell 21.10.22

well...
I haven't played arma, but when I formulate something realistic and tactful about bf and code, I remember the Insurgensy game http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/ Of
course there are no tanks and helicopters and maps rather cramped, but there is enough realism and tact. A sort of intermediate link between code-bf and arma + probably cheaper than arma.
Probably, of course, the presence of the above-mentioned problem with the number of players, so I don’t know if it’s worth taking or not, but I advise you to pay attention.

O
Oleg Bervinov 21.10.22

The simulator is good, but its money (IMHO) is not worth it. I bought it for 1999 rubles, I don’t play it so much that the costs would pay off. I don’t regret buying the game, but I constantly have the thought that I paid more money for it than it’s worth. I played about 20 hours, for half a year, which, as it were, is not very good.
While in the same battle, having paid 3k for the premium and the game, I played about 700 hours a year and still run.
This is for comparison, the battle paid off, and the arma did not drag me so much.

M
M3tZeller 21.10.22

As said above: "Take Insurgensy" Trust me you'll love it!
ARMA3 for true fans, you will regret the money spent!

R
RicoChico 21.10.22

Only on sale.

S
Slava74oren 21.10.22

Definitely take!

J
JUnnAmmED 21.10.22

It is interesting to play it with friends, acquaintances. One is rather boring, unless of course you play as a sniper. Although this will get boring.

G
Glukinc 21.10.22

Armu 3 Take unequivocally as a fan of the series I say. There are mods, there is a community, there is a single, which is interesting by the way. Well, yes Tushino rules!

A
Alec Says 21.10.22

Man_without_conscience
if you want to crawl on the map for several hours in a row, and then die from a stray bullet - take it.
if you want to run and shoot at everything that moves, don't even think about taking it.
in Arma you need to overcome boredom (the maps are large and you will have to look for battles for a long time (especially in multiplayer))

M
Man without conscience 21.10.22

Thanks everyone for the advice.
I'll try it on a pirate, if I like it - I'll buy it.