3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Ryzhkov 21.10.22 01:45 pm

Arm wrestling in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

For some reason, I can’t win in arm wrestling competitions. I tried to press the buttons "A" and "D" and alternately and simultaneously, I press very quickly, but they immediately put me down. What is the problem?
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
Millennium VP 21.10.22

DeLaKoren
and in general what should be done to pump strength?
Play tennis, golf and arm wrestling, or just fight hand-to-hand with other players or passers-by.

...DimaSik...
DeLaKoren
Yes, but the most important thing is that by pumping strength, you increase the level of health, which is very, very important
. Strength has nothing to do with the level of health.
Health
Hidden setting only used in GTA Online. It is shown to the player only upon reaching every twentieth rank, when the character receives 20% of health. For example, at rank 20 your maximum health is only 20 out of 100, at rank 40 it is 40 out of 100, and so on. At level 100, the hero gains the last 20%, and after that, the total amount of health no longer increases.

D
Dmitry Ryzhkov 21.10.22

Millennium VP
Hidden option only used in GTA Online. It is shown to the player only upon reaching every twentieth rank, when the character receives 20% of health. For example, at rank 20 your maximum health is only 20 out of 100, at rank 40 it is 40 out of 100, and so on. At level 100, the hero gains the last 20%, and after that, the total amount of health no longer increases.

Oh well ... After your advice with macros, I immediately began to pump strength, and even before the strength reached 40%, a message was displayed that health had already been increased to 40%, while my character was only 34 levels

M
Millennium VP 21.10.22

... DimaSik ...
and even before the strength reached 40%, a message appeared that health had already been increased to 40%
Well, you yourself wrote that strength does not affect health.
PS
The information is not sucked out of a finger, but taken from a fan site.
Spoilerhttp://gta.riotpixels.com/gta5/skills-and-stats/

D
Dmitry Ryzhkov 21.10.22

Millennium VP
Perhaps I misunderstood, but nevertheless, a strong character also tolerates damage better, that is, strength indirectly affects the amount of damage taken

p
prick1e 21.10.22

... DimaSik ...
at the moment, the situation with health is rather incomprehensible, it seems that it does not depend on either one or the other. Most likely, the threshold to which level you can pump health at the moment depends on the level of the character. For example, the message that my health was increased to 60 came to me at level 64, despite the fact that my strength had already been at 80 for a long time. personally, all three times the promotion message popped up during the shootings, but this is my personal opinion.
Millennium VP
Unfortunately, the information on GTA AG is not reliable, and is largely tied to the console versions, often unverified info is issued as a fact.

G
GONE TO DTF 21.10.22

I don't understand the trick. I play online, go to arm wrestling and a dude with a pad lays me down in 0.25 seconds, although I hit AD at the speed of light. MB should be beaten somehow differently?

m
mr. SD 21.10.22

lookaway
i think power leveling will have an effect. True, I myself have not tried arm wrestling yet.

M
MarKoz 21.10.22

lookaway
on the pad back and forth, you need to fiddle with the stick, on the clave, in my opinion, it’s faster. A friend had a macro in general, he instantly lay down. it's just that his pad is highlighted. it is convenient to ride on it, and he plays the clave himself

E
EvgenyDMT 21.10.22

Against the gamepad, Claudia has no chance, even if you are a bodybuilder, and he is a frail. I destroy everyone on the pad XD