3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wilder tier 21.10.22 01:45 pm

Game Impressions (Ground Zero: Genesis of a New World)

For me, this was the first game played on an old computer back in "distant" 2006.
Then she hooked me, played a lot (and there was practically nothing to play at that time). Now I decided to replay it, to be honest, it didn’t hook me. I must say that the game is done pretty well, the world is made quite interesting and thoughtfully enough. Well, I seriously have to survive. However, I didn’t get hooked. Nevertheless, I don’t touch the merit of the authors, moreover, I really liked the theme of the main menu. And then, I still recommend playing this game, I think, if more young gamers will not be hooked, then the older ones, who played already in the 90s, I think it can hook, because the spirit of the games of that time is directly felt in this game.
5.0/10

1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Chechkin 21.10.22

I liked the game. But. When installing the game - we are offered to read the manual. We read and understand that half of the loot is just unnecessary trash! Why is he to me? trade? It’s easier for me to find a trap, collect meat, hire fighters and put out hucksters. collect Kalash, gear and other things and the world is captured! why radios? Why radio receivers? Why wheels? WHY!? Explain to me or throw off another manual for what and why this useless loot is needed. Thank you. =) In general - I liked the game