3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DStrifer 21.10.22 01:57 pm

Rat in DLC \"The Old Blood\" (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Rat! What happened to the rat??? I worried about her the whole game, and at the end they didn’t even show whether she survived or not.
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
man with a machine gun. 21.10.22

What kind of rat?

T
Tarabawka 21.10.22

:) there was always a rat at certain points. Type accompanied GG.

D
DStrifer 21.10.22

I even collected all the gold in the game and letters, I thought this one had something to do with her, because she often suggested where the gold was. And I also didn’t understand what needs to be done in order to open all the arts of the characters in the collections, I have one left in each chapter, and the game itself does not show that these arts were not found, only in the main menu of the game, when you select the chapters, you can see that one art is still hidden.

B
Barack Kamacho 21.10.22

what a rat? Is this like a love line instead of Ani or what?

D
DStrifer 21.10.22

There is no BarackKamacho
))))) just the whole game, if you pay attention, an ordinary rat runs after him, shows the way and sometimes secret places. She is in almost every screen saver, but nothing about her in the finale)

M
Mercurionio 21.10.22

I join. I also wanted to know what kind of animal. Where did it come from and what happened to it.

M
Mel Shlemming 21.10.22

And I'm more concerned about the fate of my beloved pipe GG. He went through the whole game with her, she became like a native to him. And New Order no longer has a pipe.

S
Sergei Romanov 21.10.22

Honor to rats and pachany pipes

P
Punk United 21.10.22

DStrifer
One more art opens in each chapter if you collect all the silver in a nightmare.

D
DStrifer 21.10.22

Punk United
damn... no, I won't waste time on this already. THX.