3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koresh Togliatti 21.10.22 01:57 pm

Raid mode and blue crystals (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

Only solo passage is available, they do not give blue crystals for resurrection, other modes are not available, I only play solo as in the first Revelations. How else can you get them???
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.10.22

Koresh Togliatti

In the tips it says that you need to complete the mission of the day.

J
Johnny1111 21.10.22

saa0891
well, he said that he plays alone, and crystals are given in multiplayer

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Johnny1111

well, he said that he plays alone, and they give crystals in multiplayer

. In solo, you can also complete missions of the day, what problems, I really don’t know if they give crystals for them.

K
Koresh Togliatti 21.10.22

saa0891
Yes, the fact of the matter is that as soon as I enter the raid, the network connection is interrupted, the message appears, In the offline mode of the Raid, not all content will be available. and apart from the main game in the raid, neither the mission of the day nor the mission of the rescue are available.

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Koresh Togliatti

Just checked, everything works fine and connects.
Look for the problem at home, turn off the antivirus, maybe you have problems with some ports, or something is wrong with the provider.

Spoilerpix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

K

saa0891
So I don't have a license, maybe that's the issue?

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Koresh Togliatti

So I don't have a license, maybe that's the issue?

This is what you soaked, of course in this.

K

saa0891
Now it will take much longer to level up and complete the raid. 10 blue crystals were from the very beginning, you have to go through with them. Do you think it's realistic to go through the whole raid with them?

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Koresh Togliatti

Now it will take much longer to level up and complete the raid. 10 blue crystals were from the very beginning, you have to go through with them. Do you think it's realistic to go through the whole raid with them?

Even if I didn’t spend a single crystal, of course I died several times, but not more than 10, I just started the mission again, it was so interesting for me, while I always fulfilled all the additional conditions, so it’s quite realistic.

It will be hard if you set yourself five levels less.

By the way, the first Revelations raid didn’t go through to the end, it was necessary to swing there for a very long time, and if you went on a mission earlier, then you just ran out of ammo, I had level 37 in my opinion and required 50th.

K

No, I overcame the first Revelations, I just forgot what the max level was, but I reached it, if you poke around earlier, then there weren’t enough cartridges. It took a very long time to pump there, I don’t know how I had the patience. By the way, the bonus level Ghost Ship there is generally something. So that's cool, let's do it. Thanks for the info.