3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Vinnik 21.10.22 01:57 pm

Shooting from the car does not work [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I sort of chose a weapon that I want to shoot in the car, but I can’t shoot (Online)
I know how to shoot from the car ... but it doesn’t always work out
15 Comments
Sort by:
383153039481 21.10.22

The same trouble in the plot

k
kurbat1 21.10.22

Sergey Vinnik
you mean? press RMB, aim, pull the trigger LMB

.Bubrick. 21.10.22

Shooting from the car does not work. He shoots on foot, but not from the car. I tried to reinstall the control (even shot through the button on the keyboard) it still doesn’t work, deleted the saves - nothing. Who faced what to do?

_
_TEZ_ 21.10.22

Maybe you have a fist? On Tab change weapons

k
kurbat1 21.10.22

does it mean it doesn't shoot? press the right mouse button to aim and left to shoot...

P
Pulse Ultra 21.10.22

.Bubrick.
Yes, you are one such campaign, check whether you are doing everything right. With the right mouse button you aim with the left mouse button, you shoot from the car. You take a car with whole windows, and when you press the aiming button, the right mouse by default, your character knocks out the driver's glass from his elbow and starts swinging the barrel

.Bubrick. 21.10.22

Oh thanks, otherwise I didn’t catch up with the need to aim. here I am a noob ... I
press the sight, then shoot and the sight just disappears. the left mouse button is no longer worth anything. I know consoles have had the same problem.

M
Mnemic666 21.10.22

ExteZIIExteZII
Well, it definitely shoots from the fist))))

U
UnItalianoVero 21.10.22

.Bubrick.
but I aim and still does not shoot, can you tell me what to do?

N
Nightma[R]e 21.10.22

Does not fire through the sight, only in normal mode, i.e. by pressing the left mouse button. What are the troubles?

w
wild rider 21.10.22

Aiming, scroll the mouse wheel =) It's just that many have already asked a question on this topic.
Or does PCM not work for you at all?

N
Nightma[R]e 21.10.22

Mm ... I will explain in understandable language. When I hold down the RMB (Sight Mode), when I press the LMB, it does not shoot! Because of this, many missions where you have to shoot while sitting in a car, the mission just stops there. How to fix this bug?

E
Evgeny Goshkov 21.10.22

BREAKING THE LAST SAVE TO A SINGLE! And the problem is gone. helped me)

s
snec 21.10.22

the same boyda with shooting from the car appeared what to do xs ....

p
pisec87 21.10.22

Try changing the layout in the settings. For the main layout, aim/shoot, use any unused keys (for example, F11, F12) and set the aim (right button) and shot (left button) as secondary.