3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romariokz 21.10.22 01:57 pm

I ask for friendly advice! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys tell me who knows what texture is responsible for this:

I would be very grateful for help :)))
57 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karen and Elite 21.10.22

pekabir
plastic_black answers, Vova already wrote above. but romariokz claims that it does not help

K
Karen and Elite 21.10.22

losevo58
no, of course, it can be seen from the cabin

l
losevo58 21.10.22

Karen Grigoryan
Then I can't understand what a person needs specifically. If the problem is with the texture, then this one, if he wants to replace the insert, then this is another. Information will not be enough.

l
losevo58 21.10.22

Karen Grigoryan
If you screw it up, then you don't need anything better: http://www.playground.ru/files/euro_truck_simulator_2_interior_dlya_man_tgx-94293/

p
pecabir 21.10.22

and if you use TexMod?

K
Karen and Elite 21.10.22

losevo58
well, apparently he is looking for a problem with the texture, so if he gave a link to this salon. then you could find out the reason, but only guesses

l
losevo58 21.10.22

Karen Grigoryan
And not even for the salon, but for the whole truck. By the way, our opponent does not appear in the topic.
We're scratching our heads over the problem, but it's not there.

v
vovangt4 21.10.22

Karen Grigoryan
plastic_black does not help, I already tried!

v
vovangt4 21.10.22

losevo58
The man wants to replace the texture! I also redid the entire interior of mana, but this texture in the exclusive salon is default and in the standard one under the tree, that is, you can find the texture of the standard interior, since I don’t have many textures under the tree, but on the exclusive all the textures of mana and dafa I tried the result is zero, it’s still gray

K
Karen and Elite 21.10.22

vovangt4 is
understandable, interesting, but will the same garbage be on the right-hand drive version of the cabin? I just came across something similar. but in Iveco highway with this mod; iveco_hiway_8x4_V1, there is also such garbage.

K
Karen and Elite 21.10.22

losevo58
yes, probably nervous and looking for a reason:) yes, it would not be bad if the truck was completely flooded

l
losevo58 21.10.22

vovangt4
Yes, and the dog is with her! I don't pay much attention to these textures. All attention is focused on the road and the environment.

M
Matroskin 21.10.22

Open blender and look at the texture path

A
Anatoly7469 21.10.22

romariokz
this texture is called brushed_metal.dds and it is located along the path vehicle/truck/daf_xf/interior/brushed_metal.dds

r
romariokz 21.10.22

Karen Grigoryan
losevo58 anatoliy7469
vovangt4
Guys
, sorry, I had to leave on business. In general, I will try to summarize:
1. Truck default.
2. The salon is normal, just the textures are changed to darker ones.
3. The video recorder is a tuning for the interior, does not affect the texture of the interior in any way.
4.brushed_metal.dds only changes the color of the metal handles on the doors on the armrests.
5. I don't know how to use Blender, I don't even have it.
I’ve already shoveled everything, but it’s still a gray infection. Therefore, I turned to everyone for advice. I would spit, but it’s a matter of principle

v
vovangt4 21.10.22

anatoliy7469
This is not brushed_metal, I tried all the textures in the man folder and the daf folder, since I also have this gray texture, although I redid all the default salons.

A
Anatoly7469 21.10.22

romariokz
here's a steering wheel for the ointment boys))))))! please do not delete the link!
. https://yadi.sk/d/F6AFwiLhgbrxQ.

A
Anatoly7469 21.10.22

here it is right there brushed_metal.dds but he has made the material like this! what can't be changed!

v
vovangt4 21.10.22

anatoliy7469
brushed_metal if you set the interior as standard and if it's exclusive then brushed_metal from daf is no longer available!

r
romariokz 21.10.22

anatoliy7469
Did you do it yourself? How? Share a secret, otherwise my whole brain has already boiled :)))