3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agents 21.10.22 01:57 pm

Need program for FrameProps.bin (Mafia 2)

I don’t know if there are programmers in our community. But you need to make a program for this file, the fate of new machines for mafia 2 is being decided and you need to delete the data from this file. Mafia II is located edittablesFrameProps.bin Distribute to everyone who can take up such a task.
10 Comments
Sort by:
o
osyotr 21.10.22

what kind of data is in it?

L
LuNature 21.10.22

Hm. Somewhere this has already been heard.
Different programs can open the bin file in their own way. I don't know which one is right for you.

a
agents 21.10.22

Shadow of Ghost
The programs are different, I also opened this .bin with one prog, something displayed on the screen, but not something that is needed.
You need a program for this file.

And we also need a program for PREFAB_0.bin. This file is with the machines and it contains settings for the machines. It is also desirable to open it with the ability to edit, if possible.

L
LuNature 21.10.22

agens
Try to search in google, write current in English so that American sites open. If you know English, you will find a program. I found. But my hard drive flew a long time ago, and all the data was gone.

M
Marat_Akhmedov 21.10.22

How to open BIN file
in Windows: Smith Micro StuffIt Deluxe, IZArc, WinZip, ZipZag, PKZIP for Windows

a
agents 21.10.22

Shadow of Ghost
All this is understandable, but if the program is not sharpened for this particular archive, it will open it, but not correctly.
In the mafia, these .bins are enough and each archive holds different information. Here you need a program specifically for this file and its data that is inside.

12323232 21.10.22

agents
What specifically is necessary? Find some values ​​or unpack files?

a
agents 21.10.22

Each wheelbarrow has part names, and the hashes of these names appear only in FrameProps, so the properties (and most likely the behavior) of certain elements are configured in FrameProps, and the models
only enter restrictions and types of objects
(prescribed in these same FrameProps). you just give the object a name / hash
from some element whose behavior is in FrameProps and the object
will behave as it is written there - open, spring or
something else. There is also a listing of materials from wheelbarrows on which
damage is applied.

In general, we will open the program to the fullest, which means there will be a result, no then you can not wait.

Y
Yuri Gamer2017 21.10.22

and for the .patch format where the .patch files are,
the path is: Mafia II pc dlcs cnt_joes_adventures sds patches sds city_crash city_crash.sds.patch

a
agents 21.10.22