3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Derkach 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Games that require mandatory installation on the HDD

I have a 4 GB prefix. I bought Dragon Age, which is new, and it gives me, they say, so and so, a mandatory installation is required. I don’t have enough memory, but it’s a pity for a special flash drive
:) that require installation on the HDD, so as not to waste your money and time :)
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riverwood 21.10.22

Let's not waste money in 2015 on (as I understand the old box), now you can easily buy up to 8k Box with 250GB on board.
And even more so, it’s unlikely that they will support your topic (Irrelevant to disassemble games that do not require installation on old consoles)

P
PoofPufBang 21.10.22

Do you need a special flash drive? I don’t know the box’s device, but I put a laptop drive on the curling iron (their cost is from 1000 rubles, although the original cable for the curling iron costs 3500, for 250 GB, and for the laptop train 600 GB). Then I formatted it to FAT32. By the way, in my case, the train was SATA 3 (it is written on the train itself), some say that SATA 2 will not work. And I ordered a holder for a railway with aliexpress, it was clumsy, but it was possible to bend it with my hands. So, try to install the railway on the console. I just know from experience. I have a 12 GB curling iron, they were wildly lacking. And games that will take less than 4 GB are not enough.

t
they were 21.10.22

witcher 2 , forza Motorsport 4 , halo 4 ,

G
Grand Theft Aero 21.10.22

Firstly, any flash drive or external HDD will do.
Secondly, almost all modern ones require installation. For example, Wolfenstein, GTA V, Horizon 2 and others.