3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krava606 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Soul Stones (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys, tell me one more thing!, I find a lot of empty "soul stones" from small to large, how to fill them ??? I understand that somewhere in some book it may be written))) but there are as many books as in the game I live I didn't read it, so I missed it somewhere
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
STALKERPRIME 21.10.22

It is necessary to cast a soul capture spell on the target and kill the target while the spell is in effect.

A
ANDREWBENDER 21.10.22

Use Soul Trap or an appropriate weapon enchantment

n
nestrbob 21.10.22

Krava606
There is one more and most important point when filling the stone. Each creature in the game has a soul of a different size. For example - in order to fill the Great Stone of Souls, you need to kill a mammoth, and the Black Stone needs a human soul. So when filling stones, choose the appropriate target for it and do not waste it.

_
_seven_ 21.10.22

well, you can enchant weapons with the capture of souls and all souls will be trampled after the murder!

K
Krava606 21.10.22

ATP everyone will try)

d
denas96 21.10.22

Krava606
And, best of all, go through the quest for such an artifact as Azura's Star.
Azura's Star is a reusable soul gem i.e. it does not break when used. It is advisable to get the Black Star of Azura because. it will be similar to the black soul stone, and the black soul stones are charged only by human souls, and they are great

s
saa0891 21.10.22

Krava606

The easiest way is to enchant a bow to capture souls, so you don’t even have to approach the target, and as already mentioned above, Azura’s Star rules, just be very careful when choosing a quest branch, to whom you will give it, Azura’s black star is cooler.

Read more here.
http://en.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0_%D0%90%D0%B7%D1%83 %D1%80%D1%8B

d
direction 21.10.22

And if you install this mod "Electoral Soul Gems - Asquisitivw Soul Gems", then you won't have to fool around with which beast to kill for which stone. The stones will fill themselves when a suitable victim is slaughtered and will not fill if the soul is too small for the stone.