3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReaPer4463 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Dota randomly hangs or crashes (Dota 2)

The game can freeze in the menu, during the game and even loading, and also crashes. The most interesting thing is that before that everything worked perfectly, no crashes or freezing at high settings, although I played through a Wi-Fi connection. At the moment I'm connected to the Internet via a cable, though I don't know how this could affect the game. It happens that it still crashes with the error "Couldn't allocate any server ip port tried 2 addresses", the firewall and antivirus are disabled. It also happens that the sound is buggy, reminiscent of wheezing, hissing, for example, during last hits. This is only with DotA, the same cs-go flies on ultra, and all new games, like Dying Light, AC: Unity, work at a stable 30 fps at medium settings. In short, it's not about the computer. I reinstalled the game and Steam 100 times, checked the cache, so I don’t offer these options. Disk defragmented, drivers reinstalled and Windows too. It is interesting that when I play with bots and with the Internet turned off, everything works perfectly, not a single crash and no freezes.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 21.10.22

Inet is to blame. Or your cable is interrupted and buggy from this, or your provider is brains e.et. Get back to wifi

R
ReaPer4463 21.10.22

SemyStall
, unfortunately, there is no such possibility now), I live in a hostel, when I was at home through Wi-Fi, I normally sat and played.

d
darkold 21.10.22

Does anyone know how to fix this?

S
Sweet-wrapped 21.10.22

darkold Shadowshaman
texture problem, check your cache, and ideally reinstall DotA

d
darkold 21.10.22

Swit-vlad
Fixed it a long time ago, it was due to the mod, it conflicted with the set.